Earls got some competition

lmnopzzz

formerly golfwang
if earl doesnt come out to perform from somoa, we got some backup
pimp.gif

is dude actually in OF. I heard he wasn't but just knows them and wants to be...

is dude actually in OF. I heard he wasn't but just knows them and wants to be...

hooray another shock rapping teenage rapper and he runs with the same crew.maybe I need to hike my socks up and rap about the hills have eyes and I too  can fly the wolf gang box logo I mean flag.

hooray another shock rapping teenage rapper and he runs with the same crew.maybe I need to hike my socks up and rap about the hills have eyes and I too  can fly the wolf gang box logo I mean flag.

they confirmed on ustream that hes one of the younger up and coming kids of odd future
personally i dont think he is gonna be consistent.

they confirmed on ustream that hes one of the younger up and coming kids of odd future

Originally Posted by GolfWang

That was actually ok...once this kid smoothinout his edges and start telling stories he'll be a prob

Originally Posted by GolfWang

That was actually ok...once this kid smoothinout his edges and start telling stories he'll be a prob

Back
Top Bottom