Early links in. Bots out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this is all too much

What releases have been deemed destroyed by early links tho, all i heard about was the prelude 4s
This would actually be a good opportunity for ES to really test Nike. Release the EL as early as possible. Let's see how Nike will respond if every TLO is sold out before it's tweeted.

So you actually think that nike is immoral enough to sell early links?

Im not doubting your theory just questioning if you think they would actually do it

This would actually be a good opportunity for ES to really test Nike. Release the EL as early as possible. Let's see how Nike will respond if every TLO is sold out before it's tweeted.
since these early links started coming, i was always wondering why he didnt do that since that would seem like the perfect way to actually get something to change.  

since these early links started coming, i was always wondering why he didnt do that since that would seem like the perfect way to actually get something to change.  
Because he's also in it to cop shoes for himself. Why hurt his own chances? Just a guess.

We should start a list of people/sites or whatever of who,what, and where these links coming from get down to the source of all this

We should start a list of people/sites or whatever of who,what, and where these links coming from get down to the source of all this
Good Idea.. It'll be nice if we all could share nicely this time.. 
mean.gif

Who or what is ES?

I'm lost don't really wanna read the thread
What's going on no more release dates or something???
Can I get cliffs

So you actually think that nike is immoral enough to sell early links?

Im not doubting your theory just questioning if you think they would actually do it
So that we're on the same page, I don't believe anything I'm saying is true. I'm just throwing it out there as a possibility.

But do I think Nike could do something like this? Well everybody keeps saying how greedy Nike is, so sure. They can hide behind Meg and make it seem like they care. Add an extra 8 million to their ledger.

I'm lost don't really wanna read the thread
What's going on no more release dates or something???
Can I get cliffs
Read the thread my friend. It's only 5 pages. This is where the bot thread started getting moody when somebody wanted to be spoon fed information.

You guys i think are making it seem too hard to crack an EL. Links will be hidden well from 99.9% of the customers. There exists the 0.1% and always will, no matter the release strategy.

You'd be amazed at what some programmers can do.

This is probably a walk in the park for some; most with the skill-set probably aren't into shoes and don't understand the demand until several free-lance job postings appear.

You guys i think are making it seem too hard to crack an EL. Links will be hidden well from 99.9% of the customers. There exists the 0.1% and always will, no matter the release strategy.

You'd be amazed at what some programmers can do.

This is probably a walk in the park for some; most with the skill-set probably aren't into shoes and don't understand the demand until several free-lance job postings appear.
Nike being involved is just a conspiracy theory. 1 person with access looking to make a little on the side is as simple as rigging an HoH raffle. Not everything is a pure programming problem. But anything is possible.

I'd guess there's a huge pay discrepancy that makes rigging raffles much different than "leaking links".

NDC links is peanuts for plenty and we're lickin the salt off the shells on the floor.

For any of you who used any of these early links, Are they the links that they tweet out or the full link copied from the top of the browser

I'd guess there's a huge pay discrepancy that makes rigging raffles much different than "leaking links".

NDC links is peanuts for plenty and we're lickin the salt off the shells on the floor.
Has anybody actually purchased a legit EL? How much was it? 

An entry level developer can handle product updates. That's like a $40-$60k salary I think. 

we need a proper breakdown of the early link procedure. I keep getting tid bits but it would be nice to know exactly how it works.. might also curb future questions.

Has anybody actually purchased a legit EL? How much was it? 

An entry level developer can handle product updates. That's like a $40-$60k salary I think. 
i used one, but didnt purchase it.  it was only once, posted on shoegamela on facebook.  ive seen them for sale for this week though for 20 bucks.

i used one, but didnt purchase it.  it was only once, posted on shoegamela on facebook.  ive seen them for sale for this week though for 20 bucks.
Is that legit? Doesn't seem very profitable considering it's at the top of the cheating pecking order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom