Early Releases are High Quality Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is any question about the shoe being authentic I don't want it.
I have no need to have a shoe before RD anyway.
I cop my J's in store at the mall, I know what I'm copping is authentic.

my boy says he buys lebrons foams pennys and barkleys in bulk for 100 per sell for 140-150 stateside to sellers in va dc md 

lol the game is crazy 
Kickkspott???? 
nerd.gif

I think they are just bad B grades

Aren't B grades just authorized pairs with flaws?

There is a difference between a flawed (but still looks the same, it is usually just a stitching problem) pair that Nike would sell you, and a pair made in some other factory that looks and feels different than a retail pair, it comes out earlier than a retail pair, and it is cheaper than a retail pair.

Everyone tryna spit knowledge.

This sneaker **** is getting whack. All cats do is argue nowadays.

I came into this thread expecting to learn things..... I've learned nothing.

only differences here i see is a angle.
The toe?????
you know rubber composition can change right? my 2001 pair of black and red have da same toe

as those "early release pairs"

331_2_-570x379.jpg

my DMP pair is da same way...

air-jordan-11-xi-retro-defining-moments-package-dmp-white-metallic-gold-black-1.jpg

those early release pairs were made SOOOOO many months before, nike is known to change samples at da last min

so i aint surprised if thats da only difference.

Last edited:
only differences here i see is a angle.
The toe?????

you know rubber composition can change right? my 2001 pair of black and red have da same toe

as those "early release pairs"

331_2_-570x379.jpg

my DMP pair is da same way...

air-jordan-11-xi-retro-defining-moments-package-dmp-white-metallic-gold-black-1.jpg

those early release pairs were made SOOOOO many months before, nike is known to change samples at da last min

so i aint surprised if thats da only difference.

Those DMPs don't even look real. That leather curve is off.

Anyway. We aren't talking about 2001 now are we? In 1996 and 2001 they had clear toes, in 2010, and 2011 they had milky toes. And woah, believe it or not, the early release pairs based what they made off of previous releases.

this crazy im talking to one of my college friends...he's in shanghai, china now....

he said the grey market sweat shops making whatever u wanna call em fakes variants replicas what ever....are contracted by nike jb and the underhanded sweat shop owners...

he said they basically run 2 12 hrs shifts one to make whatever is contracted by jb nike and the other 12 hr shift to supply the grey market worldwide.....

he said nike have their strictly nike shops but when u have a huge release ie concord xi bred xi's and the workload is too much for the nike owned factories /sweat shops

So why is it that the pairs of grey market Concords looked different than the regular release Concords?

Early release
air-jordan-xi-11-concord-2011-release-date.jpg

Retail
air-jordan-xi-11-concord-release-info-1.jpg

They are different. As far as I'm concerned, if they aren't the same as what I find in footlocker, then they aren't real. Period

Who is your friend? A sweatshop worker or someone high up in Nike, or does he just live in china?

but your posting the very very very first run of the concords against real concords.

go look at most that are out there now, they look exactly like the retail pair.

thats how everyone got wise to this BS because the first runs were bad/fake looking.

Everyone tryna spit knowledge.

This sneaker **** is getting whack. All cats do is argue nowadays.

Nah, all you can do is buy from a legit retailer and dont mess with kicks from other people even if they are your friends.

/thread

You see, if they look fake when they first come out, and people complain to the company like they did to air randy, and then all of a sudden they look right?

Nah. Same fake was b. he just got in tune with what was going on

You see, if they look fake when they first come out, and people complain to the company like they did to air randy, and then all of a sudden they look right?

Nah. Same fake was b. he just got in tune with what was going on

Skip to 1:40 for the actual shoe and the flaws with the early release pairs.

I'll point out the differences.

1.) early release had clear toe caps, retails had a milky toe cap
2.) ER had different patterned CF
3.) ER had bluer soles
Anyway. We aren't talking about 2001 now are we? In 1996 and 2001 they had clear toes, in 2010, and 2011 they had milky toes. And woah, believe it or not, the early release pairs based what they made off of previous releases.
exactly.

homie all you did, was REINFORCE da idea that these are grey market pairs that weren't authorized to make, not really

fakes..if you listen to to author of da video you posted, he says it himself, da quality IS THERE, da carbon fiber IS LEGIT

everything is CORRECT, its just SLOPPY and RUSHED...now i agree, if da aforementioned BOTHERS YOU then SKIP

and wait for a release date pair, but all these defects dont take away that they're LEGIT PAIRS from da factory.

im GLAD you posted this video, because its OBJECTIVE, and he has OLDER XI's to compare.

you know how many samples are made of a sneaker before they are finally released? ALOT.

i mean look at that "9999999999999" tag...its CLEAR those were pairs da factory was making as initial runs.

im so sure about what im saying because when you enter da apparel industry things like this are FAR more common

then what da public realizes...

Last edited:
I'm going to stop here, with my initial and final thesis, since you will never learn my views, and I will never accept yours.

"If early release pairs don't looks the same, feel the same, cost the same, or are authorized by the company that makes them, they are not the same"

Peace,

Early releases are a no no. If it isn't a JN authorized retailer why mess with it??
cuz if they're coming from da same factory, and i can pay a lil more to get em 6-7 months in advance ahead of da hypebeasts

and not worry about em being fake, i dont see da harm in that.

and this is coming from me, that has 2 release date pairs from modells sporting goods da day it dropped.

i'll NEVER go thru what i did to acquire those pairs again...TOO much drama.

Last edited:
cuz if they're coming from da same factory, and i can pay a lil more to get em 6-7 months in advance ahead of da hypebeasts

Only problem is now the fakes are so high quality that you don't know what damn factory they came from

Only problem is now the fakes are so high quality that you don't know what damn factory they came from
thats not true.

variants fake selling pairs from random websites have not gotten better years later, and these early release date pairs

aren't even in da same lane, from da packaging, to da materials, to da quality.

I
thats not true.

variants fake selling pairs from random websites have not gotten better years later, and these early release date pairs

I never said from random websites. I'm talking about websites like airandy or something of that sort that sell months earlier and people get effed over...

I
I never said from random websites. I'm talking about websites like airandy or something of that sort that sell months earlier and people get effed over...

I was talking about the example of the fake jams that surfaced with the extra blue icy sole. Those are high quality and people get bent over. Obviously if you order off a random website for $69.99 their fake. I'm talking about 2 different things

I
thats not true.

ask yourself this question..if they were fake then why isn't ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL da websites that sell fakes have stock

of those shoes then?

like i told cats in here a million times... grey market =/= fake...they're not even in da same subject.

ask yourself this question..if they were fake then why isn't ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL da websites that sell fakes have stock

of those shoes then?

like i told cats in here a million times... grey market =/= fake...they're not even in da same subject.

Because the product comes from hong kong and china they aren't made and shipped overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom