EARTHQUAKE VOL. BAY AREA!!!

Where the bay area nters at? Did y'all feel the earthquake? The news said it was around 2:42 pm 3.9. I didn't feel it out here in the eastbay.

Nope. Didn't feel it. North Beach SF at the office....My coworkers did....However, I got my project done way before deadline. High five to myself.

My building shook for the first time ever since I've been here. I'm on the 24th floor of a 40+ story building.

It's a scary feeling a first, but then you go back to work.
laugh.gif

In San Francisco, btw.

I didn't feel anything in SF. I live by the N Judah train though so I feel the ground rumble all the time. I'll worry when there's an earthquake of 5 or over

[people from nyc]

OMG 3.9 earthquake, 2012, illuminati, Osama Bin Laden did it, Religion LOL or Atheist die in hell

[/people from NYC]

Originally Posted by syxth element

I didn't feel anything in SF. I live by the N Judah train though so I feel the ground rumble all the time. I'll worry when there's an earthquake of 5 or over
I thought the exact same thing.. But I was like whoa, the whole building is shaking.. 
several small earthquakes > one big one 

Are you really that surprised?  It's the freakin Bay Area, earthquakes come in the regular

I am on Spear St in SF and my building shook but literally no one gave a damn. It was a nice roll but it only scared the females here.

Oh, man. This makes me want to go home (in LA right now). Don't want to be apart from my family/friends if the big one is going to be happening.

Back
Top Bottom