East Coast Global Warming Appreciation Thread...vol. Today ONLY

Via Reddit:

n6u88n.png

:lol:

OPM playin with my emotions...the **** is a 3 hr delay..this aint high school

Last edited:
If you shoveled a spit out in a public street, it doesn't belong to you :rofl:

That's just part of life....you bust your back shoveling, pull your car out and someone else parks...some people are stupidly petty...

In NYC, if you live in a block with apartment complexes and not houses, you aint reserving no damn spot. :lol:

I could understand that honor code in a suburban neighborhood.

Now if that's his assigned spot in his building parking lot, I would have deflated his tires as well....I've done so in the past when fools have decided to park in my space.

Yeah, that was actually a reserved spot. If I'm paying for it, i'll find a way to get your car out of there.

Ahh I misread that part. If it's a legally assigned space and someone takes it, that's not cool.

Thought he meant assigned as "I've designated this my spot, the other is for my visiting guests" and that's why I thought this was guy was shot :lol: .

Cost me $5k for a permanent spot in B3 of my building but it was well worth it. Street level parking wars are the worst. One of my boys is constantly going at it with some lady in his neighborhood daily fighting for a unassigned spot in front of his house. Dude had his tires slashed twice and car keyed, now he's got up surveillance trying to catch the broad.

Street parking is first come first served....it's a public space, it doesn't belong to you even if it's the front of your house....I've seen people set up construction cones to block off a space in front of their house, best believe if I can't find parking, I've parked my car there and moved those cones, dare the owner of the house say or do anything to my car.

Street parking is first come first served....it's a public space, it doesn't belong to you even if it's the front of your house....I've seen people set up construction cones to block off a space in front of their house, best believe if I can't find parking, I've parked my car there and moved those cones, dare the owner of the house say or do anything to my car.
Trippin. That's how you get your tires slashed or a potato in the tailpipe

Parking wars real out there in NY. I remember that show on bravo where cameras follow around the meter maids in Philly just giving out tickets. They're ruthless out there.

Last edited:
Trippin. That's how you get your tires slashed or a potato in the tailpipe

Sad but I guess depending on the area that's the fate. It's really not "your spot" just because it was snowed in overnight.

Again, this is why I don't fool with street level parking anymore. I usually tell people to uber or cab to the crib because they might be taking a risk parking in a spot in a neighborhood they don't live in. I'm in jersey city, people around here are petty like that.

This is a huge issue in Bmore. People slashing tires breaking windows and not even for spots in front of their homes. Doing it because they dug the spot out.

If some one dug out a spot in front of my house and they live a block down...they still feel entitled to the spot. It is a joke. And try to tell anyone that..."I spent 5 hours shoveling that spot...i have a right to use it" Like nah my dude. I shoveled a spot out too...congrats...its a public street...kick rocks

Again, this is why I don't fool with street level parking anymore. I usually tell people to uber or cab to the crib because they might be taking a risk parking in a spot in a neighborhood they don't live in. I'm in jersey city, people around here are petty like that.

People are like that everywhere, I remember I left my car parked in a closed in block somewhere in Yonkers overnight, it was in front of someone's house, came back the next morning to get my car, lady that lived in the house started cursing me out, I flipped and told her to show me where it said it was private property, her son came out trying to flex and felt stupid after he realized his mother was wrong...the street is public space, having grown up in the BX and spent years visiting my wife's old block (Gerard Ave) right up The block from Yankee Stadium I've come to realize how ruthless it can be, you just gotta understand is a cut throat environment when people trying to find a space and wooooooozaaa yourself in order to not get into a dumb fight or catch a bullet.

Someone taking my assigned spot which I pay for monthly tho....that's when the petty in me comes out, I didn't slash this dudes tires once, but I did deflate all of them....I tried to call the tow truck company but the fools said there was nothing they can do :stoneface: I was livid.

Back
Top Bottom