East Coast Global Warming Appreciation Thread...vol. Today ONLY

Im at the park walking my dog (NYC) and dudes is out in flip flops and shorts and I seen another dude walking his dog in a tank top. :lol:

We still have January and February to go.. safe to say we will get hit with the cold at some point :lol: . Enjoying this warmth for what it is, but like I've said, it kills the Christmas vibe tho.

This is just like last year

We are gonna get our *** kicked in Jan and Feb

Be safe tri state/New England get ready for what is ahead

At least I don't have to drive in this ****

I'm in jersey and don't mind the weather. Just means my electric bill will be dumb cheap which never happens in December.

exactly :lol: my bill probably gonna be like $90 at the most

I've been keeping my heat off man. Feels good in my house :pimp:

Cold as **** in NorCal. Had ice on my windshield and didn't even know what to do. Someone pulled up and threw me a lukewarm water bottle. What is this fam.

Feeling cold is unquestionably more miserable than feeling hot.

lol

It was around 30 degrees round here...Last year my neighbor had ice or frost or whatever they want to call it on his windshield and put hot water on his back window and it shattered the window :rofl:

I'm in Chester, CA today and it's supposed to be in the around 13 degrees tonight :x

Some New Yorkers have been complaining about the warm weather but to me it's very much appreciated. I literally had my windows opened in my room last night I can't believe it's Christmas and so damn warm

Some New Yorkers have been complaining about the warm weather but to me it's very much appreciated. I literally had my windows opened in my room last night I can't believe it's Christmas and so damn warm

Yeah I was just out in a tee walking from my friends house :lol: raining all day though. Hyped for Sunday to go to the Jets game in that warmth. May rain as well that day but hoping it passes.

Last edited:
Looks like some of y'all are about to catch that work.  Hope y'all enjoyed the warmth while y'all could.

**** I got to mow the lawns at my job tomorrow I'm going to be like [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Usually by March it will be warmer in NorCal. 2 mo months! I'm counting down the weeks.

In Michigan we basically just have Summer and Winter.  The later lasts till about early May. Also, considering the city of Detroit doesn't do that great of a job plowing the streets I'm 100% ok not having snow at this point. Yup, going to take this blessing and enjoy it. 
happy.gif
11 Degrees right now in the D. Cold is so disrespectful 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom