Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction, Champs Servers Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking they are going to do a bunch of restocks whenever servers are back up. Just wanted to give people a heads up.

Eastbay already had their normal restock for the day...and sold out in seconds (Bred 13's/Chicago 1's/Retro 9's ect).

They don't usually take a server offline just for restocking a shoe.

I mean....maybe....but chances are no.

^^
basically.... i had a pair of fontays in my cart and were gone in 2 seconds.
Yeah man. I'm starting to think these random restocks only have like 1 or 2 pairs. It's impossible....unless you know someone who works at eastbay website and they tell you exactly when the site is going to refresh.
eyes.gif

I wish they would have been more informative instead of just dropping without any notice!

dont bet on a restock. they're probably fixing bugs for the upcoming release. The don't want any hiccups again. Just saying 
nthat.gif

I doubt a restock is coming as well. The finish line website yesterday had limited access last night (30 sec refresh page) and I even sat there thinking that something big was going down.... Nope not a damn thing.

However, being an experienced IT professional, you never do maintenance during normal business hours that would result in taking the servers offline without any access for customers. In addition, customers are always notified about scheduled maintenance, lets just wait and see what happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom