Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
How is that the same? You sounding like the mark Cuban of comparisons

Ol I'll cross the street if a black guy is in a hoodie but I won't do the same for a white unless he's bald and tatted all over

It's not the same but the principal here is etiquette right?

Lot of ya'll bout dat etiquette life right?

So it's hypocritical to be pick and choose when and when not to apply your etiquettes, thought ya'll was some refined gentlemen. I was sorely mistaken. :smh:

Last edited:
^^

You more than likely just described yourself. Too detailed for it not to have been experienced.

Savages gon savage.

Last edited:
^

You more than likely just described yourself. Too detailed for it not to have been experienced.

Savages gon savage.

:lol: But I'm team eat in the sto' though, so yeah I do snack on the fries in the whip. No shame in my game.

And so do you.

Last edited:
I don't even eat fast food, brah.

But you snack in the whip, w/e. Splitting hairs at this point.

I bet you've snacked in your car, be it with chips, some apples, maybe a protein shake (I see you got some on your shirt slick), w/e.....

We all ratchet sometime.

I ate that while on spring break. :lol:

Did you expect me to cook a meal? Lulz.

:lol: Yes, you're a refined gentlemen, you can't be eating processed meats. That's unrefined behavior, plebeian status.

Should've found the closest Filet Mignon.

Last edited:
:lol:

Not saying I never eat that stuff, but if I do, it is only on rare occasions.

Last edited:
Naw, it was actually in the whattaburger. It was on the same strip as our condo. Dropped our luggage off and dined in.

Eating in your car is not the same as eating in the store. Stop it.

No food is even allowed in my car. Unless its me.

I always try to eat before I go grocery shopping to avoid snacking before I pay for groceries. And how would you know how the grapes/cherries taste if you don't taste one?

As long as you pay for it and it's not a weighed product, it's not a big deal.

I always try to eat before I go grocery shopping to avoid snacking before I pay for groceries. And how would you know how the grapes/cherries taste if you don't taste one?

As long as you pay for it and it's not a weighed product, it's not a big deal.
Paying for it isn't the issue here.

Well the topic is a non issue. I'd have a problem with a person opening a bag of chips, eating some, then leaving the opened bag in an aisle.

It's principals and etiquette.

And for that reason, they are one in the same.

:lol: Look at you, "it's not the same", but you had to make sure you let everyone know you don't allow food in your whip.

Unless it's you.

Why? Because you eat in your whip. :lol:

The guilty party always incriminates themselves.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Personally don't care what y'all do but I'm not walking around the grocery store eating out of a bag of chips while I shop.

I've bought candy while I check out and tell them not to bag it so I can eat it....but eating before I pay? Nah

I don't got time to get profiled...I mean if I wear a hoodie folks are scared so I'm sure eating chips will mean ima thief in Thomas Jefferson eyes

Don't trust these conservatives

Last edited:
I'm guessing the people saying yes are grossly overweight and/or lacked parents while growing up

Last edited:

It's principals and etiquette.

And for that reason, they are one in the same.

laugh.gif
Look at you, "it's not the same", but you had to make sure you let everyone know you don't allow food in your whip.

Unless it's you.

Why? Because you eat in your whip.
laugh.gif

The guilty party always incriminates themselves.

roll.gif
Its not the same. Let it go. Nobody is allowed to eat in my whip because it's my whip. I paid for it and if anyone is going to eat anything in there its going to be me because I OWN IT.

Car is not the same as the store. If thats the case than your Home is the same as the store?

Its not the same. Let it go. Nobody is allowed to eat in my whip because it's my whip. I paid for it and if anyone is going to eat anything in there its going to be me because I OWN IT.

Car is not the same as the store. If thats the case than your Home is the same as the store?

In terms of etiquette and principals? Absolutely.

Listen, all I'm saying is that we all deviate from our own principals. Do I normally eat in the grocery store or in the car? No.

Would I let my son eat on his bed or anywhere else for that matter but the table? No.

But do I sometimes deviate and share a bowl of popcorn with my son on the couch? Yes.

Do I sometimes grab some fries while I'm driving because I haven't had a thing to eat all day and I'm starving, but I've got to get back? Yes.

And do I sometimes eat something before I pay for it? I can't remember the last time, but I'm pretty sure I'd be lying if I said no.

Think you're having a difficult time understanding my point, it's quite simple. We all deviate from etiquette, we all deviate from socially accepted mores (generally accepted customs) and sometimes we just ratchet b.

:lol: But w/e I don't think that explanation is going to help you, you seem like you're forever stuck thinking I'm saying the act of eating at the grocery store = the act of eating in the car, without really understanding what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom