eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

^
pimp.gif
....yeah, wouldn't say that's a steal but dope pick up.

i was looking at those low navy 13s but na no profit in it nice grab to wear though. I just grabbed BUY IT NOW CDP 11/12 350 SHIPPED
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ROBBERY

Just made a lot of bids on some restoration prospects and some OGs. Hope I win some but you all know how it goes....

And the comment about retro XII's being better than OGs is downright ignorant...My OG XIIs hold up better than any shoe I have ever owned. They may not have the bounce in cushioning from the newer zoom units but they are still comfortable in their own right. They are just the pinnacle of JB quality. When you look back on all of the AJ line releases, this is the OG that had the best quality of them all. My pair still looks VNDS and I wear them joints all the time. 

I can snag a pair of Copper foams on ebay right now for $185..Thing is that it doesnt come with its original box and VNDS..You guys think this is a good deal?

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I can snag a pair of Copper foams on ebay right now for $185..Thing is that it doesnt come with its original box and VNDS..You guys think this is a good deal?

Unless you plan on wearing the box...if you like the price go for it what's the point of paying 30 more for og box

^true, but there's something about an OG box that makes it or breaks it for me (95% of the time).

Originally Posted by jberk81

^true, but there's something about an OG box that makes it or breaks it for me (95% of the time).
yeah...having the whole set is usually a must for me too. Also helps if you're ever looking to sell a pair or two down the line.

if your beating them box dont matter if you plan to sell box is a must unless u mess with ebay "my liosting said nothing about a box" haha people are crazy

Back
Top Bottom