Ebay Seller scams me out of $600 Vol. Legal action against Ebay?

Hey Fam,

Here's a summary of my situation:
- Bought a gold chain from Ebay but when I received it, the item did not match the description.
- Sent the item back with Signature Confirmation - No Insurance
mad.gif

- Went back and forth with Resolution Center - Received an email saying I was going to get my money back $600.
- Then, out of nowhere. I received an email from Ebay saying that the seller claims she received an empty box.
- Ebay had me contact the postal office to see if there was any tampering with the box.
- Contact USPS but they are slow to reply with information.
- Ebay closed the case in favor of seller and screw me out of $600 dollars
mad.gif
tired.gif

Should I take legal action against Ebay? Or simply chalk it up as the biggest loss? I know I made a huge mistake for not getting insurance
frown.gif
Any help is welcomed or at least this will serve as an example for the community.

I bet money is was one of them lil bitty chains Drake wears. If so, that's what you get for jumping on that lame @@@ wave.

YOLO

600 dollar chain and you couldnt pay insurance??

sorry fam but u cant fix dum

And the funny thing about it, is the guy who sold it to you . . .

188065_116457125095045_521763_n.jpg

"My Grandmama gave me that chain"

This one's on you. Say if an item costs over X amount, that amount being a sum of money that would hurt you if item gets misplaced or lost, then you should take every precaution to protect said item.

First and foremost USPS is notably horrible with delivery confirmation, added to that the packaging of the item and the fact that insurance doesn't even cost more than a couple of dollars. IF I was working with ebay's fraud department I would side with the seller, because as a buyer you took zero precautions to protect yourself in case the worst happened. Which now leads to the question of exactly what evidence would a lawyer use to win your case or heck to even have some sort of leverage, if you didn't even have any evidence to sway Ebay to delay action in the first place.

Nearly everyone has a camera phone, next time put it to good use. Take pictures of you packaging the item, of you in line at the post office at, of you handing the item over to said postal employee so on and so forth

If you paid with credit card through Paypal, file a chargeback with your CC company. Paypal bends over like a female dog whenever that happens. 

Nothing you can do that won't cost more than $600 in lawyer fees. Chalk it up as a loss. Leave the seller neg. feedback.I always have insurance on all of my outgoing packages, it's only $1 for every $100. It's well worth it.

Another example of a NTer living beyond their means. 600 dollar chain and you cant afford to pay insurance? Like what logic is that. You aint got that kind of money, why you faking like you do if you still got a broke dude's mindset. Seller is scamming the mess out of you so if I was you I'd sue.

That sucks. It seem like you did take precaution because you used Signature Confirmation and not just delivery confirmation, but just ended up buying from a shady seller. Did the seller have a lot of feedback?

People still wear chain ?

Shipping a package worth 600 and no insurance

LOL take the L

So you mailed 600 bucks worth of merchandise back to person you already knew was a scammer, without any insurance??
Well done.
Troll-Face-psd62868.png

Back
Top Bottom