Ebay sellers selling cases of Authentic Jordans 2,3 & 4 months before their release dates.

Can someone please tell how can Eday sellers sell cases of Authentic Jordans 2,3 & 4 months before their official release date.
How can Nike let this go on and also is this legal.
I have contacted Nike before about some of their retail locations unfair selling practices but never heard anything back.

Nike lets it go because it has no effect on their bottom line really. let just use Jordans for this example. Your going t have stores that will always want to stock jordans, so right there Nike is pretty much fine. Most pairs of jordans sell out, so its not like some random guy on ebay selling 10 pairs of ex. space jams is actually going to hurt them( Nike or the actual retailers). As for where they get them from, I always go with the " makers make extra shoes on the side and take them out of the factory" theory.

Also, early sellers save Nike a ton on actually advertising their shoes. How many sneaker blogs will post picture after picture of jordans from early sellers and create hype.Everybody wins. Nike gets free publicity from blogs and still sell out their shoes, the workers get a little bit of extra dough, hypebeats get to wear shoes months in advance, and early sellers feed their families.

Last edited:
^ :rofl:

visfxo.gif

Aint nothing cheap anymore.
You're that guy huh.
Mad that you can't get your shoes and contact a company about how their shoes are sold....don't count on hearing anything back from them. Nothing will be done and if something is done people will find their way around it
In other words let them cook
 I get it but I am not trying to bring somebody down for what they do.Thank you all for the info.

Last edited:
 I get it. It is no differeent than my local boys in the city cooking on the side and somebody trying to bring them down. I feel yall. My bad but the meaning of this post was to get exactly what you all gave me. Now I know exactly what I thought all alone. Now I have to go find my own groceries so I can cook too. HA HA HA HA. Thank you all for the info.
Now everyone can continually cooking because the kids have to eat.
LET EM COOK. THEM CHEFS RUNNING 5 STAR RESTAURANTS. LMAO.

garycoleman-wtf.gif

To afford his culinary institute...
Hence" let them cook"
bruh ...

*e-dap*

One that is not based cannot.understand chefs in the kitchen ... whipping up the _____...

One that is not based also cannot see what is in.the blank...

Really evaluate life, OP

Okay you all be patient with me I just joined today and I am a newborn to this. I have to figure out the language or lingo on here and how to work this whole forum thing proficiently. Bare with me.

i remember when i got my first compooter box machine

Why is this so funny? Is that Lil B guy popular because hes packing like Lex Steele or something? If so, then why is it that so many guys are all over him? I mean, his music sucks- theres just a lot of it.
maybe they are bi and can relate to him.

Why is this so funny? Is that Lil B guy popular because hes packing like Lex Steele or something? If so, then why is it that so many guys are all over him? I mean, his music sucks- theres just a lot of it.
nowitness ... you're.the homey... as a matter of fact, I hope one day we can chop it up about the big d...

But one cannot question #basedness... let go and let loose bro ... that's what be8nf #bases is all about...

"You know what the answer to 2+2 is right? Its 4... I'm the type of rapper to ask what 2+2 is... and let you figure it out"

-lil b

Cooking is vital on this forum, if one does not cook - they may lose their membership.

W
@toughmoney, didnt know that
@handullz: no doubt, and right on- i dont really follow the guy though
no worries famb...

When you realize that you understand #based by trying not to... you'll realize it's SOOO dope.

His music is hard to keep up with... but Obama Basedworld's quality of tracks is SOOOO awesome... it gets better as he pits out more tapes...

Just let go and let loose famb...

#letthemboyssautee...

#cook #steak #knife #chef #pots #woo #woo #swag #swag

Back
Top Bottom