Ebay sellers selling cases of Authentic Jordans 2,3 & 4 months before their release dates.

OP if you want to cook, you gotta lay off the salt a little. You're too salty. You need a salt free diet. Try to marinate a little next time before you stir things up or throw beef into flames. Let them cook. Youre not cooking right now. You are marinating in salt right now. Try some wine instead, but hold off on the whine. Maybe then you could get some cheese, play with a few strawberries and chill on some ice.

thank you for an awesome laugh (never seen that gif), but i remember the episode :rofl:
Why is Steve Urkle saving Uncle Phils brother in the fresh prince's house?

but u said in the OG post that you be snitching every time you see people reselling FSR's on ebay.... so u must be mad... Let Them Boys Cook Gordon Ramsay!!
 You got me all wrong I never snitch on ebay sellers. I said a local retailer in my area was doing things like asking me to buy a $30 shirt just to be entered into a raffle to buy shoes on their release date(those are the people I am talking about. I just wanted more info on how this ebay thing goes down. I also went to buy Jordan golden moments pack on Saturday and the store employee was really about his money he said yeah we have your size but it is going to be $600. That is the type of stuff I am talking about. I would expect things like that on ebay.

OP if you want to cook, you gotta lay off the salt a little. You're too salty. You need a salt free diet. Try to marinate a little next time before you stir things up or throw beef into flames. Let them cook. Youre not cooking right now. You are marinating in salt right now. Try some wine instead, but hold off on the whine. Maybe then you could get some cheese, play with a few strawberries and chill on some ice.
 I got you. I will be patient and lay off of it. No salt for me anymore. I will just take it how it is served up.

Send a wish upon a star
Do the work and you'll go far
Send a wish upon a star
Make a map and there you are

Send a hope upon a wave
A dying wish before the grave
Send a hope upon a wave
For all this souls you failed to save

And you stood tall
Now you will fall
Don't break the spell
Of a life spent trying to do well
And you stood tall
Now you will fall
Don't break the spell

Send a question in the wind
It's hard to know where to begin
So send the question in the wind
And give an answer to a friend

Place your past into a book
Put in everything you ever took
Place your past into a book
Burn the pages let them cook

And you stood tall
Now you will fall
Don't break the spell
And you stood tall
Now you will fall
Don't break the spell

[Repeat chorus]

Send a wish upon a star
Send a wish upon a star

There is a guy called Newyorkcompany that sells new releases for insane amounts. Example: GMP pack he states that its current value is ...2700.

How is the current value 2700, yet the most KNOWN SNEAKER STORE IN THE WORLD FLIGHT CLUB IS SELLING PACKS IN THE SAME SIZES FOR 750-800?

And then he is selling his for 1200. How does any of that make sense?

Some resellers just try to do too much. I respect the hustle, but at the same time be realistic and respectful to the sneaker culture.

Last edited:
There is a guy called Newyorkcompany that sells new releases for insane amounts. Example: GMP pack he states that its current value is ...2700.

How is the current value 2700, yet the most KNOWN SNEAKER STORE IN THE WORLD FLIGHT CLUB IS SELLING PACKS IN THE SAME SIZES FOR 750-800?

And then he is selling his for 1200. How does any of that make sense?

Some resellers just try to do too much. I respect the hustle, but at the same time be realistic and respectful to the sneaker culture.
 I feel ya but they are going to see what Donkey will pay that price anyway.

Back
Top Bottom