eBay sellers selling GM/Unauthorized shoes as Authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
so where can i get another pair of GM jams :nerd:

I still think they are just high quality fakes.... but who can tell the difference....

Where do you find GM products and do they usually run more than retail? I'm so oblivious to this.

It depends, some are more mass produced than others. Like the XIs are the most common and can be had for 150-180.
you ain't getting GM's to anything less than 200.
Are you sure about that? But on average shoes cost over 200. XIs they made so many tha they can sell cheaper.
im positive...you're not finding grey market authentic XI's for anything under 200.

only ones you're finding for cheaper then that are "perfect" replicas..

Where do you find GM products and do they usually run more than retail? I'm so oblivious to this.

It depends, some are more mass produced than others. Like the XIs are the most common and can be had for 150-180.
you ain't getting GM's to anything less than 200.

Are you sure about that? But on average shoes cost over 200. XIs they made so many tha they can sell cheaper.

im positive...you're not finding grey market authentic XI's for anything under 200.

only ones you're finding for cheaper then that are "perfect" replicas..

I asked a reliable source for 4 pairs of XIs. And they came out to be about 160 a piece. I didn't buy or hold them in person so I wouldn't know for sure. Only saw pics, But I trust his word. I do know the difference between grey market and 1:1 replicas.

Last edited:

Anyone cop the GM XVIIs ? Id really like to see a compare/contrast of those
nerd.gif

im pretty sure there should be video on those on youtube by now...
If someone can relay this message. I want the other colors, the lows, and the cooper croc joints.

Thanks!
Just saw GM site with black XVII mid. Interesting...
just peeped that da other day....

soon as i got some extra money to play with imma cop me da college blue (wizards home) XVII's

Anyone cop the GM XVIIs ? Id really like to see a compare/contrast of those :nerd:

im pretty sure there should be video on those on youtube by now...

If someone can relay this message. I want the other colors, the lows, and the cooper croc joints.

Thanks!

Just saw GM site with black XVII mid. Interesting...

just peeped that da other day....

soon as i got some extra money to play with imma cop me da college blue (wizards home) XVII's

The leather looks a little off, but that's to be expected.

Quoted for truth :smh:

You got dudes out here writing codes to create "bots" to buy up FSR of nearly all releases. It's pointless now. Like, there's legit headache over trying to acquire a pair of sneakers.

This is why I fell back. You have to be a nerd to cop kicks now. Never thought I'd see the day, I was half way out the door when raffles and RSVP's we're becoming normal, but this just slammed it shut for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom