Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

:wow: Wow that indeed is madness lol from prior feedback it seems as though they’re passing authentication. How is this the case?

What's the beef with the seller, not charging enough? No negative reviews of authenticity.

I mean full size runs of shoes at retail price years after the fact on shoes that are worth $400-500 is usually a pretty good indicator. If you check his negative reviews there are two people that bought cream 350s for $220 (lol) and were sent the wrong shoes. Ebay ain't authenticating ****. I'm tempted to sell these bootleg *** Doom dunks I bought like 15 years ago on ebay to someone I know just to see if they do anything at all.

I mean full size runs of shoes at retail price years after the fact on shoes that are worth $400-500 is usually a pretty good indicator. If you check his negative reviews there are two people that bought cream 350s for $220 (lol) and were sent the wrong shoes. Ebay ain't authenticating ****. I'm tempted to sell these bootleg *** Doom dunks I bought like 15 years ago on ebay to someone I know just to see if they do anything at all.
They said wrong shoes, not fake shoes. Looks sus to me too but no reviewer said the shoes were fake.

Looks like that listing is only for some type of exclusive access buyers
A9754B35-3511-4DA2-B36F-C84601A64D73.jpeg

Looks like we’re getting some kind of access to a bunch of recent releases, really no good info yet though. It’s in 5 days it says.

There’s 30 different shoes, including fire red 4s dmp 6s jubilee 11s and others.

by the way hows selling used shoes on ebay? trying to sell my og kobe v’s. any other place i can sell used shoes?

I sell my used shoes on goat. Never an issue whatsoever.

This is the only way for used shoes, IMO. I've had way too many issues w/ used on eBay. GOAT is stress free as long as you describe the issues correctly. Just sold 2 used pairs today. :lol: :pimp:

Had to refund a buyer within an hour of purchase and the Bay told the buyer the refund will post in 3-5 days, wtf. Why are they playing with people's money with these short term non interest paying loans :rofl:

Saw Top Star on the home page of eBay today for the first time, read into it a little

when I got home I noticed a eBay box and I was scratching my head trying to think of what the hell I ordered

so I start opening it as my kids stand by and watch in wonder…

3C6DC8C7-182F-4137-A347-E7AF15EFFD6D.gif

Haven’t opened the contents yet

5968D084-8FC3-4358-831B-0A2A3234DDA0.jpeg
9C67ED3F-38B7-496B-AEAC-07D5AE56CE0B.jpeg
4D8D96D1-51AF-4FDB-A066-14840BE3A31D.jpeg

Anyone else get this?

Back
Top Bottom