Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Anyone have success returning an authenticated pair? Sounds like a nightmare just thinking about it.

holy ****ing ****
1617738142959.png
Damn! Hope you get this sorted out asap. Might have to take a few of my high dollar items of Ebay and just pay the GOAT tax. That def shouldn't be on you if you got proof of shipping.

The ebay rep told me that since they can't confirm receipt of my shoes at their facility, they have to charge me. Tracking still says awaiting arrival scan or whatever. If the shoes got to the facility and then ebay lost them, then they'd eat it. Such a fine line between "our fault!" and "**** you, loyal customer, pay the refund."

I'm not done yet. I'm gonna be back on the phone with ebay today and trying to get in touch with USPS.

eBay was my favorite place to buy shoes. I’m pretty good at LC, buy from a seller with a good amount of ratings and you could get steals to your doorstep within a week.

When they got rid of seller fees for sneakers I was able to offload some stuffI wasn’t wearing anymore for more than aI would’ve elsewhere. Shame to see it go down like this from them doing too much too soon.

As a buyer or seller this process is trash. I don’t buy something to get it a month later. Hardly buy shoes anyway. Makes me want to do it even less

avoiding eBay from here on out ugh
I'll still use it for my cheap stuff like I've been doing for years but I took all my high dollar items down. I got nothing but stuff less than 250 left listed ( 0 fees is still clutch) . They shouldn't need proof they recieved it to cover you. Once you give it to USPS it's out of your control at that point smh.

Lol they acting bad recently

Attachments

• 7244C8AD-7B0E-4541-A762-A63F57ED9376.png
    7244C8AD-7B0E-4541-A762-A63F57ED9376.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 386
I don’t believe this at all. These weirdo boys choose their sneaker resale apps like they do Xbox or PlayStation. Just odd

Girl who posted that owns a sneaker store with all the stories we heard im not surprised . I got fakes with stock x multiple times personally . Got used shoes from goat multiple shoes like clearly used where ur grandma can see ****s been worn and not surprised with eBay since it’s a free service and they getting swarmed in their beginning stages

Girl who posted that owns a sneaker store with all the stories we heard im not surprised . I got fakes with stock x multiple times personally . Got used shoes from goat multiple shoes like clearly used where ur grandma can see ****s been worn and not surprised with eBay since it’s a free service and they getting swarmed in their beginning stages
That’s a more than a G “mistake”. I’m not buy it. Used shoes I can see, but THAT?? Naw. That’s jail for someone and a felony charge.

I just got off the phone with a USPS rep who's trying to give me more information about my package's whereabouts. She said that they receive anywhere from 3,000 to 7,000 sneakers in A DAY. She also told me that in early March they had some issues with their software that resulted in packages being scanned into the warehouse and updated internally, but not showing as such on the customer facing side of tracking. This is likely the issue I'm dealing with right now.

I just got off the phone with a USPS rep who's trying to give me more information about my package's whereabouts. She said that they receive anywhere from 3,000 to 7,000 sneakers in A DAY. She also told me that in early March they had some issues with their software that resulted in packages being scanned into the warehouse and updated internally, but not showing as such on the customer facing side of tracking. This is likely the issue I'm dealing with right now.

I told you guys they get a lot of shoes and are limited with staff . Hopefully you get paperwork showing that it got delivered to the their facility and get paid . That stimmy hit and everyone done splurged

here’s the store they own it’s prolly a crooked employee at eBay I believe her 100 percent
They have a own YouTube https://instagram.com/thesneakcity?igshid=gynkbgvt7ogj
So they buy and sell shoes and you find it hard to believe they’re bashing eBay who’s now trying to use their gimmick? I don’t.

we can agree to disagree at this point. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong but this story looks like some BS

So they buy and sell shoes and you find it hard to believe they’re bashing eBay who’s now trying to use their gimmick? I don’t.

we can agree to disagree at this point. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong but this story looks like some BS

It’s a resell shop lol . Resellers buy shoes off eBay goat and stock x . They have Been in biz for years . Old buddy in here just lost his package when most likely it got delivered to the sneaker facility . In the beginning stages there’s def some employees who see the flaws in the system and do some exploiting . Missing packages / switching shoes . Why would the store bash eBay makes no sense . Even people who ordered on Nike . Com be getting black air forces shipped to them instead of the limited releases that they scooped on sneakers

You gotta post receipts to claim something like that at least. She needs more people..
I’m saying man. Looks like a resale shop trying to bash another resale shop at this point. eBay got these people shook. It’s by far one of the most popular online retailers and now they’re stealing their thunder

I shoulda read through this thread before a recent purchase. I shoulda asked the seller to pickup the shoes smh.

I don’t want an Authenticator stealing my grails.

I’m saying man. Looks like a resale shop trying to bash another resale shop at this point. eBay got these people shook. It’s by far one of the most popular online retailers and now they’re stealing their thunder

Brick and mortars are still gonna make money . Not as much but yes they are . We got cats over here waiting a month to get their shoes and wait tilll eBay starts charging fees to use the authentication service

I don’t sell at all but this is just my perspective as a buyer. I usually buy from whichever gives the seller the hardest time. In any case, I usually hear horror stories about Goat nitpicking and making sellers offer refunds about the tiniest thing so therefore I mostly buy from Goat.

Back
Top Bottom