edit.

Troy got his degree, Hines won a 'championship' and Ben isn't in the news for anything negative? Besides some poorly timed tweeds this has been a great offseason for Pitt

Troy got his degree, Hines won a 'championship' and Ben isn't in the news for anything negative? Besides some poorly timed tweeds this has been a great offseason for Pitt

Larry-Fitzgerald-Internship.jpg

Larry Fitzgerald at his Internship for JP Morgan.

some Nfl players i personally know are exited this going on so they can finish up school. if the lockout was off they would have to attend OTS to recieve bonuses so they are excited to finish up school

some Nfl players i personally know are exited this going on so they can finish up school. if the lockout was off they would have to attend OTS to recieve bonuses so they are excited to finish up school

Originally Posted by dmxfury

a few steelers were in a lil hookah bar last week (most notably to me ) was Charlie Batch and Hines Ward who was flickin patron at O's 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom