"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Originally Posted by leonwood

a0036c1c479d60753e2bfd6abaef4f321d387a81.pjpg

nerd.gif
bought too many foam1... now want to sell some of them

selling 9.5 foamposite 1 eggplant, $220 shipping extra
trade em for some 1/2 cents and cash.

a trade for half cents and cash whoa.. thats a little steep. half cents will go quicker than the foams i think.. a trade is good enough

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

a trade for half cents and cash whoa.. thats a little steep. half cents will go quicker than the foams i think.. a trade is good enough
for sure

Originally Posted by s dubl

100 pages?
nerd.gif

let's keep this open to keep up on updates especially for the folks that ordered from osneaker.
is osneaker a reputable site to get shoes from?????

I ended up getting my 11.5 that I was looking for since they released.

I don't think I'm going to mess with those half cents.

I have to calm down with buying all of these sneakers... that I'm not even going to wear.

Now I just have to try my hardest not to go into that Polo thread in the General Forum because that crap has me beasting to spend like 5K.

I have mad money saved and don't know what the hell to do with it, but I was planning to do a little shopping... I don't know what the hell to do.

lol im glad PIW found his shoes... i went around looking but most stores only had 10 as the largest size... but now, most stores are sold out

Originally Posted by Bigavelli

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

finally decided to take a shot since the cardigan ima rock wit it jus came in

2s79vzn.jpg

thats %!$% is piffff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
CO-SIGN but its WAY overpriced. @+@@* damn near as much as the foams.

Thats funny. I just picked up the same thing, but mines is a Polo. all black with the purple polo horse. I didn't want to get the shirt before cuz it was a little too plain for me but I couldn't really find nothing to rock with the eggplants. got my Rockies fitted with the purple bill. Ready to go!!

That's what I got
pimp.gif

man i need that cardigan right know. #+## is xtra nice. Never seen that a Macys

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

finally decided to take a shot since the cardigan ima rock wit it jus came in

2s79vzn.jpg

thats %!$% is piffff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Got the same but my polo is short sleeve.. I almost cried when Macys got me for $75 for that damn polo !!
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

damn $75 for the polo?? I paid $30 for mines @ Marshalls. I copped that and a black polo with the red horse so I can wear with my retro 11's. the ones Igot tho have a different material. then the regular cotton ones. Its actually a little better more of a smoother feel to it. but yeah, I get most of my polostuff from Marshalls, can't lose over there.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I have to calm down with buying all of these sneakers... that I'm not even going to wear.

Now I just have to try my hardest not to go into that Polo thread in the General Forum because that crap has me beasting to spend like 5K.

I have mad shomoney saved and don't know what the hell to do with it, but I was planning to do a little pping... I don't know what the hell to do.
...good to hear you finally came up on your pair.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I have mad money saved and don't know what the hell to do with it, but I was planning to do a little shopping... I don't know what the hell to do.

Nice (bout time)... just curious, did you end up paying more than retail for them?

Back
Top Bottom