EL CHAPO escapes from prison

Didn't someone snitch to put him in jail?

Hehehehe keep ya mouf closed mutha *****s

RIP RIP

Wut lol
are yall children
i dont have enuff crayons 2 explain why this aint a positive thing

take the drug dealing part of it away for a second.....and look at all the other crimes
dude is a horrible human being.

Guarantee none o yall would let dis mf stay at your crib lol

Real ****. Outta reps.

Because US military intervention is totally comparable with large scale drug trafficking, public executions, child murder, public decapitations, ...
Ok
um it actually is, only difference is this cartel stuff is a lot more visible because they want it to be. Our military and imperialistic history isn't exactly squeaky clean :lol: like, do you have any idea of the kind of stuff that went/goes down when countries employ a military occupation in other countries? It's not all gonna be documented in school text books.
Not to mention that you'd be incredibly naive not to think that there are extremely crooked and connected people within our government that have always had a hand in the flooding of drugs into our country.
I'm not at all behind el chapo or anything like that though, since these dudes are on a next level of ruthlessness and have absolutely no code to follow like another nt'er pointed out, but what they do isn't all that different than what governments (including our own) do

Wut lol
are yall children
i dont have enuff crayons 2 explain why this aint a positive thing

take the drug dealing part of it away for a second.....and look at all the other crimes
dude is a horrible human being.

Guarantee none o yall would let dis mf stay at your crib lol
if dude offered me something like 10 racks a night i would . everyone has a price . Thats how this dude has been in power so long , hes got hundreds of millions in cash at his disposal. Dont act like you wouldnt if he threw you some bread

I get da whole respect da real gangsta kingpin big cat wave but

If youve tortured and kilt human beings and are a psychopath you cant come to my house.

Were not playin mario kart
Youre not drinkin my kool aid
None o that **** lol

Its just a little rule i have

if dude offered me something like 10 racks a night i would . everyone has a price . Thats how this dude has been in power so long , hes got hundreds of millions in cash at his disposal. Dont act like you wouldnt if he threw you some bread
Then he'd start eating up ya food and you'd be like "ayo Chapo you gotta start chipping in for food"

Then your head is sewn to the back of your kneecaps and you can't smell. Think

***** gone start walking round in boxers drinking straight from the carton, dare you to test that *****. Then his goons prolly gone be with him. That's what, 5 meals you gotta, actually, BETTER provide? Nah b

Last edited:
Then he'd start eating up ya food and you'd be like "ayo Chapo you gotta start chipping in for food"

Then your head is sewn to the back of your kneecaps and you can't smell. Think
bruh 10k a night , that dude can have all the food he wants . stop playin.

you think he dug the tunnel himself? no he paid someone . That person might not like helping him escape , but he paid them good money i bet. It's how the world works bruh
I get da whole respect da real gangsta kingpin big cat wave but

If youve tortured and kilt human beings and are a psychopath you cant come to my house.

Were not playin mario kart
Youre not drinkin my kool aid
None o that **** lol

Its just a little rule i have
thats cool bruh do you , would be 10k less richer than me a night . And when it turned out cool youd be wishing you did it
laugh.gif
And if you say no he kills you anyway so goodluck
roll.gif

Last edited:
thats cool bruh do you , would be 10k less richer than me a night . And when it turned out cool youd be wishing you did it:lol: And if you say no he kills you anyway so goodluck :rofl:
Or he could just cap you right the **** there as soon as you open the door and take your house with or without consent

2 way road to NT Extremes man

what some of you youngsters need to realize is this is real life and not a song or a movie or GTA. this is cool on screen and during a game but when this dude is murdering the way he is and god forbid one of your loved ones is a victim then it ain't cool, it's real.

and letting this dude stay in your house ?

when he decides he's been locked up a lil too long and your daughter looks pretty good, that 10 racks gon be worth it ?

grow up ....

Lets just b real there are levels to gangsterdom.

If you on some super mario brother boss level type gangsta **** im not fn wit you :rofl:

I was watching locked up abroad and these dudes escaped from a prison by digging a tunnel with a damn butter knife I think. And they were sneaking and taking turns. So him being filthy rich, he probably paid dudes to work around the clock and he just sat and acted like a prisoner

The feigned outrage is real.

How bout you match that outrage and direct it toward the Fed Gov?

We need him to be the boogie man so American law enforcement officials continue to eat.

The war on drugs has been a lucrative one for lawman and politician alike.

Then you got the cartel on your head when he gets popped again and they think you snitched :lol:

Up in your crib like

c7DpFWi.jpg

Quote:

We need him to be the boogie man so American law enforcement officials continue to eat.

right? they let this mans cartel sell millions in drugs just so theyd give up information on the other ones
laugh.gif

bruh 10k a night , that dude can have all the food he wants . stop playin.

you think he dug the tunnel himself? no he paid someone . That person might not like helping him escape , but he paid them good money i bet. It's how the world works bruh
thats cool bruh do you , would be 10k less richer than me a night . And when it turned out cool youd be wishing you did it:lol: And if you say no he kills you anyway so goodluck :rofl:

So you'd let him smash your wife for 10k?
Or even worse, your daughter?

Amazed we spent all this money and resources to help capture this dude only to let him be "held" by a corrupt country whose guards have no choice but to help him escape or watch a video of their families get decapitated :smh:

Extradite to the U.S. is the only option.

or death.

Last edited:

Why can't you be against both cartels and law enforcement/gov policies?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom