EL CHAPO escapes from prison

TOP DRUG LORD JOAQUIN 'EL CHAPO' GUZMAN ESCAPES FROM PRISON FOR 2ND TIME

Mexico's top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman has escaped from a maximum security prison for the second time, security officials announced late Saturday.

Guzman, who headed the powerful Sinaloa Cartel, was last seen in the area of the showers in the Altiplano prison outside of Mexico City.

The National Security Commission said in a statement that Guzman went to the showers shortly before 9 p.m. and wasn't seen for a while. Upon checking his cell, authorities found that it was empty.

A search operation began immediately in the surrounding area and highways. Flights have also been suspended at Toluca airport near the penitentiary.

Guzman has been in prison since February 2014.

http://abc7.com/news/top-drug-lord-joaquin-el-chapo-guzman-escapes-from-prison-for-2nd-time/844262/

(waits for Fabolous to turn this situation into a punchline)

Last edited:
shoutout to a real G 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

i mean the USA government was working with his cartel , was gonna happen eventually

"On March 17, 2009, I met for approximately 30 minutes in a hotel room in Mexico City with Vincente Zambada-Niebla and two other individuals — DEA agent David Herrod and a cooperating source [Sinaloa lawyer Loya Castro] with whom I had worked since 2005. ... I did all of the talking on behalf of [the] DEA."

"El Universal, citing court documents, reports that DEA agents met with high-level Sinaloa officials such as Castro more than 50 times since 2000."

"The DEA agents met with members of the cartel in Mexico to obtain information about their rivals and simultaneously built a network of informants who sign drug cooperation agreements, subject to results, to enable them to obtain future benefits, including cancellation of charges in the U.S.,"

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1

http://world.time.com/2014/01/14/dea-boosted-mexican-drug-cartel/

Last edited:
i mean the USA government was working with his cartel , was gonna happen eventually

"On March 17, 2009, I met for approximately 30 minutes in a hotel room in Mexico City with Vincente Zambada-Niebla and two other individuals — DEA agent David Herrod and a cooperating source [Sinaloa lawyer Loya Castro] with whom I had worked since 2005. ... I did all of the talking on behalf of [the] DEA."

"El Universal, citing court documents, reports that DEA agents met with high-level Sinaloa officials such as Castro more than 50 times since 2000."

"The DEA agents met with members of the cartel in Mexico to obtain information about their rivals and simultaneously built a network of informants who sign drug cooperation agreements, subject to results, to enable them to obtain future benefits, including cancellation of charges in the U.S.,"

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1

Amen brother. A ******* men.

:lol: Average american think chapo the boogie man, when in reality the boogie man is uncle sam.

'MURICA. :lol:

Chapo a savage but the biggest monsters wear suits.

Last edited:
Amen brother. A ******* men.

laugh.gif
Average american think chapo the boogie man, when in reality the boogie man is uncle sam.

'MURICA.
laugh.gif

Chapo a savage but the biggest monsters wear suits.
FR this dude must be living the life tho , knowing hes untouchable
mean.gif

And this can't be the first time theyve done this
laugh.gif

Last edited:
that new future motivated el chapo to bust out jail & get back in the game, but in all seriousness.. it was only a matter of time before it happened, you have a drug dealer that is worth 1 billion dollars, he could make a few employees rich men for the rest of their lives for an inside job done right, too much power, too much money, when he  was arrested in 1993, the prison basically became his own kingdom, the guards were his paid servants, & he escaped in a laundry cart back in 01  with the help of a prison guard, the entire plan only cost him 2.5 million.

Last edited:
Honestly,

This dude will go down as the realest ***** alive.
Señor de los cielos is a tough person to beat. The dude died getting plastic surgery to change his facial features.

I swear Mexicans I know still scared to talk about him like he's lord voldemort. Some people think he's still alive and just faked his death.

On topic though, I'm not surprised. This man has to have international connections.

Last edited:
Elaborate tunnel more than 1.5km in length found leading from cell of escaped Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' - @AP, @Reuters

Back
Top Bottom