El-P + Killer Mike = Run the Jewels (RTJ 4 - OUT NOW!)

Copped the blue RTJ tee in a medium. They have so many different styles, I could have spent a ton of money just on tees and hoodies.

I might have to cop a  tank.

I stay putting ppl on to RTJ cause of my tee 
pimp.gif
how do the tees fit? Always wanted one but never got around to it. Think I'm going to order one or two now.
I got the tee in a large. Fits more like a medium on me

I copped a RTJ tee off of the Fool's Gold site and that felt like a size smaller than it should've been.  I normally wear Medium but it looked and felt like a Small. 

Thanks for info fellas. 

If you didn't already know RTJ will be live streamed tonight @ 1:30am EST  on the Bonnaroo.com. Their actual show starts @ 11:15pm. Seems like the steam is behind. 

Last edited:
http://www.complex.com/music/2015/07/run-the-jewels-beats-1-radio-show

Beats 1 just announced another radio show and this one is hosted by Run the Jewels. El-P and Killer Mike will host an hour-long block for the Apple Music station every Friday beginning at 9PM EST, and the first episode airs tonight. The show, cleverly titled "WRTJ," is the only on the station to be recorded outside of a studio, according to Billboard, and will be recorded on location as the duo travels on tour. (At last check they were in Denmark earlier today.)

So far we don't know much more than that about the show, but El-P posted a teaser of tonight's inaugural episode on Instagram that kind of speaks for itself.

Wasn't feeling rtj2 at all at first. Gave it a real thorough listen recently and I definitely f with it. Gonna cop it this weekend.

Got my ticket for the Tempe show going solo and don't even care i want to see "Oh My Darling Don't Cry" in person :smokin

Rtj and tv on the radio tonight on colbert. :smokin should be dope, 2 great acts together.

Picked this print up a few months ago. Still need to frame it and get it up in my office

View media item 1714077

Yea, this ish is crazy weird LOL We're def some of the first few to hear the album thats for sure. Think they uploaded at 12am and people are just noticing.

Despite how weird the cat sounds are, there a handful of good beats. I think Paw Du Respect prod. by Blood Diamonds is my favorite.... Haven't listened on my system yet so I can't give a fair judgment. 

Weird...I put money up on Kickstarter for it and I still haven't gotten an email saying it was available for download...

Back
Top Bottom