El-P + Killer Mike = Run the Jewels (RTJ 4 - OUT NOW!)

Was listening to scenario remix earlier and got to wondering about the dude who had the first verse, kid hood. He was murdered like 3 days after recording that verse and the track was released when he was already dead. Turns out this guy had one other accapella track on tape, and el got his hands on it after he died. Cool story, thought I'd share. El-p is the ******* man, a real OG.

http://cancer4cure.blogspot.com/2011/05/story-of-producing-kid-hoods-drop-bomb.html?m=1

I thought it was Boots from The Coup on there.

Wit my old ***
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm sure you weren't the only one.  New track is dope though, cant wait for the album.

Anyone going to check them out on tour?  I am thinking about going to the show in Philly, even though its at that ****hole the electric factory.
laugh.gif

I thought it was Boots from The Coup on there.

Wit my old *** :lol:
:lol:  I'm sure you weren't the only one.  New track is dope though, cant wait for the album.

Anyone going to check them out on tour?  I am thinking about going to the show in Philly, even though its at that ****hole the electric factory. :lol:

They are coming to Royal Oak (suburb of Detroit) in Feb. Pretty sure ill go.

I posted in here YEARS ago about El-P the solo artist and producer and was met with cricket sounds.  I love seeing them blow up like this.

I'll be at the show in San Diego, North Park Observatory.

Last edited:
RTJ3 - 1/13/16 both digital AND physical.

View media item 2247114
Run the Jewels 3 Tracklist:

01 Down [ft. Joi Gilliam]
02 Talk to Me
03 Legend Has It
04 Call Ticketron
05 Hey Kids (Bumaye) [ft. Danny Brown]
06 Stay Gold
07 Don’t Get Captured
08 Thieves! (Screamed the Ghost) [ft. Tunde Adebimpe]
09 2100 [ft. Boots]
10 Panther Like a Panther (Miracle Mix) [ft. Trina]
11 Everybody Stay Calm
12 Oh Mama
13 Thursday in the Danger Room [ft. Kamasi Washington]
14 Report to the Shareholders/Kill Your Masters

Last edited:

This beat!

Man there is a beat El-P had in an interview with someone I hope made it on the album.

Last edited:
Is it possible to download it straight to my iPhone, usually downloaded it to my computer, not possible now.
I know if you purchase from iTunes you can download straight to your phone, but I don't think that's an option downloading straight from their site.

Is it possible to download it straight to my iPhone, usually downloaded it to my computer, not possible now.
I know if you purchase from iTunes you can download straight to your phone, but I don't think that's an option downloading straight from their site.

With RTJ2, you had to purchase the free album... You then received an email with a download link...

Back
Top Bottom