ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

popcorn_guy-90406.gif

We making threads to celebrate ourselves now?

The thirst is real.

Some of the best threads on NT have been personal story threads (Pookie comes to mind, but there are others.)

Shut your dumb *** up. :lol:

This better be entertaining, bruh >D

Yo Yo

Last edited:
I got hella bars in the stash and the cal is on me if this thread turns foo foo

[COLOR=#red]^^^No tall tales here my dude, there is still more to come, some will be better than others, but all in all they should be pretty interesting...and I have proof to back my stories.

A Blinkin....Yo YOOOO! [/COLOR]

I mean why did that make you stop the hoop career doe? Just felt unsafe after that? Couldn't you have balled in a diff area?

Last edited:
I mean why did that make you stop the hoop career doe? Just felt unsafe after that? Couldn't you have balled in a diff area?

[COLOR=#red]Basically, I felt like that was a sign for me to stop the hoop dreams and develop other areas of my life. I seen too many dudes hoop overseas just for their careers to be over and they don't have anything going for them. IT's decent money but not enough to last for awhile my dude. It was time to let go.[/COLOR]

So you uhh...coordinated an escape from a warzone huh? Your big 6'5 self was acting all sneaky through the Philippine streets and just went and slid out of the hotel and hopped in a taxi, all inconspicuously...in a warzone right? Foreshadowing of your time as a 7'3 secret agent? K.

Last edited:
Hope you don't get ban but I'm ready for the stories! A treat before the winter stories.

^^ :rofl: but damn man what a hell of a story to start off with, definitely looking forward to hearing more. Did you ever get a chance to ever talk to the 3 girls again?

this has to be one of the most entertaining days I've ever seen on nt :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom