ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

Lol, damn son. That all sounds too adventourous to be true. Like something outta a movie.

yea fam, this ***** EWD is The Great Gatsby n ****.

old sport *** *****
bruh 
roll.gif

you win the internet today. freeze has been on a roll.

[COLOR=#red]Sorry to hear that bro, yeah it can get real out there...it's not like overseas guys have a huge entourage like the NBA dudes so you gotta stay alert but not necessarily paranoid my dude.[/COLOR]

Yea pretty crazy. Story made national news. Wasn't just local. No thread derail doe.

lmaoo the story post has been deleted. NSA musta hit EWD up for being wikileaks.

:wow: the story legit got deleted! The Boss from the club or his goons must've been lurking.. Or maybe meth is the boss.

:wow: the story legit got deleted! The Boss from the club or his goons must've been lurking.. Or maybe meth is the boss.

gotta be the feds bro. He said he worked for the feds. The feds prolly lurk niketalk and/or post. Imagine that, we have wale, the fbi and the most interesting man on earth all on one forum. Meth wins. Steve lost.

Cliffnotes for the latecomers: 

EWD goes to Phillipines to play ball

Airport madam tries to sell him one of her pros

Meets up with fine lady friend plus her fine lady friends

Has a spooning foursome

Goes clubbing at wherelse and almost gets abducted

Gets some super smooth P from said fine lady friend's fine lady friend

Almost gets caught up in The Raid: Redemption

007's his way out of The Raid: Redemption and realises he has a knack for 007-ing

Goes back to college to get his money up

I always miss the good **** :lol:

14th letter, nonetheless.

EWD out here like Snowden giving away security secrets n **** for props. No lie though, I would've paid to see his big *** on some espionage splinter cell type ****, repelling from the ceiling and trying to blend in at blck tie events so he can get close to the prime minister for intel. Like, sub out tom cruise and sub in EWD in mission impossible. Can't even tell the difference.

Wait so y'all don't think Meth works for the Feds???

I mean he lives in DC..... Just saying.....

So this ***** was tip toeing around like ace ventura trying to get to the fish tank room?

Back
Top Bottom