ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

Y'all ever seen a Tre Iota?

I remember I was at a step show and they were arguing if the Ace or the Deuce was the best spot.

I never heard a number past deuce.

Now that I think of it, there are Iotas at the university of Louisville that shut everyone down at the step show. My tail got in there for grad school so my line took a trip to visit. We got up with the Nupes and went through to the show. The Iotas went last. There were a lot of jeers and naysayers in the crowd. But... After their performance, they had the whole crowd silent as hell. Those boys killed that ****. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Just wanted to post this in here...dudes was trying to say I was crazy when mentioning the carb-cutting diet to trim down fast. Well both Lebron and Carmelo did just that and both of them slimmed down noticeably doing it. It works great whether you are fat at the time or a world class athlete. It's not something you want to do for an extended period of time, but a nice kickstart.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Once you leave undergrad the Divine 9 fraternities Alpha, Kappa, Omega, Sigma, Iota tend to look out for each other in the professional world. We tend to look at our own fraternities being our brothers, and the other frats as our first cousins...basically still fam.

What peeps don't realize is that the true perks of frats happens AFTER college. The connecs are unreal if you choose to utilize them. I can go anywhere in the US knowing that if I were in an emergency and needed something all I had to do is reach out to a frat in the area and I'm good. And yes we have a directory both in print and online. One time I was in San Fran shopping in Safeway and I was wearing a Kappa dogtag when one a frat noticed me...dude was from North Carolina A&T and worked for Apple as the liaison between artists and iTunes...dude hit me up with so much knowledge that ended up helping me later on.

As far as being soft...well you see fraternities are simply a microcosm of the regular population...anybody being real will admit that we don't like all of our frat, but the most of us would still give the shirt off our backs regardless.

Shout out to the Nupes...especially A Blinkin and Sneakaprince. These two guys asked me about The Bond...and while I couldn't give specific information at the time, they ended up pledging and crossing the burning sands into The Bond.
[/COLOR]

elite 8 vs divine 9

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i know a real life iota... everytime I see him I ask "What can Brown do for you?" :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]Only met and seen a few Iota's in person. My school only had one but he was an old-head who came back to school. I remember somebody telling an Iota "Happy Pre-Century Founders Day since none of us will be around to tell you when it actually happens" :rofl: Cold Blooded!!
[/COLOR]

You still posting stories or nah bro?

[COLOR=#red]
I am bro. Thinking about which one I'm gonna do...I can't tell the somewhat risqué ones of course which sucks, and not all of my stories involve action just a view into worlds most people haven't seen but I can't go too much into detail.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
I am bro. Thinking about which one I'm gonna do...I can't tell the somewhat risqué ones of course which sucks, and not all of my stories involve action just a view into worlds most people haven't seen but I can't go too much into detail.
[/COLOR]
True. I just wanna see if there's anything I can get from your stories that will become useful later on in my life.

[COLOR=#red]Just wanted to post this in here...dudes was trying to say I was crazy when mentioning the carb-cutting diet to trim down fast. Well both Lebron and Carmelo did just that and both of them slimmed down noticeably doing it. It works great whether you are fat at the time or a world class athlete. It's not something you want to do for an extended period of time, but a nice kickstart.[/COLOR]
You wont burn fat fast carb cutting. What happens in the first few weeks is water and glycogen is depleted but you still have the same amount of fat on you. You just look like you lost weight (fat), but in reality all you did was shrink your muscles and get some water out your system. As soon as you carb up, your right back to where you started

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red] Let's talk about clearances and the process to get one.

The three clearances are Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret. Basically the level of clearance deals with how damaging the information would be if it were leaked. If you had a Confidential Clearance the information if leaked could cause damage to National Security...a Secret would cause serious damage...a Top Secret would cause grave damage.

Each level of clearance involves a deeper background investigation. The first clearance I ever had was a Secret clearance...I received it in less than a week because I received an Interim Secret clearance...that basically says that my background looked good enough at a glance that they could "front" me an interim while the main investigation continued. For my Fed job I had to have a full on TS clearance...they send an investigator to your house after you fill out a very long an detailed electronic application asking everything about your life in the last 10 years. The investigator will then go to your schools, your friends, your acquaintances and ask almost anything they want about you. Yes they could go all the way back to your elementary school teacher if need be.

After the investigator wraps up the investigation they give their findings to an adjudicator who then determines whether you are worthy of a clearance...it can be a very long wait depending on how many different places you have lived or if you've had extensive contacts with a foreigner.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PERFECT TO GET A TS CLEARANCE...but you must be honest and forthcoming about anything bad you have done in your life. If you lie and they find out then your chances of being granted a clearance is very slim. One of the biggest causes for rejections is not necessarily criminal behavior but finances. If your finances are really messed up you may be rejected...they figure that a person with bad finances is easier to be bribed by foreign influences

The "highest" clearance you can get is TS...but there are qualifiers called caveats that can be added to it depending on a person's need to know, one of which is called SCI, and a list of other alphabet combinations which I cannot speak of. There are also polygraphs you can get in conjunction with your TS...again depending on your need to know for a specific job or position.

Having a TS/SCI makes you extremely marketable even though the market has dwindled a little. But it's almost impossible to be unemployed in the DC area with a TS. I got a part-time job offer as a janitor for a TS facility for over $20 an hour...just to dump trash at cubicles after hours. SOmetimes new employees will get a second job like that or as a TS security officer since beginning Gov't pay isn't always the best.

You can't get a clearance on your own...you have to be sponsored by the Gov't, the military, or a contractor...contractors usually will not get one for you because they are super expensive so they recruit people who already have one. There is even a special job site for cleared individuals. In Aug 2012 I accepted a job for $160k and a $5k signing bonus to teach intelligence in Afghanistan...but I got accepted to A&M so I ultimately decided to go there instead. Yeah people will say "why you do that"...well the job I'll get from A&M will pay me $100k+ a year starting out with a huge signing bonus and it's something that I can ultimately make upwards of $300k and even more if I get my own business or do consulting. My contracting job in Iraq with just a Secret security clearance netted me $100k in 6 months. There's huge money potential with a clearance job, but they don't last forever sometimes so you have to be good with your money.
[/COLOR]

You wont burn fat fast carb cutting. What happens in the first few weeks is water and glycogen is depleted but you still have the same amount of fat on you. You just look like you lost weight (fat), but in reality all you did was shrink your muscles and get some water out your system. As soon as you carb up, your right back to where you started

[COLOR=#red]I'm still losing every week though bro...I keep my cardio consistent and I eat carbs but not gouge on them.

My workout is like this...and by workout I mean physical activity not necessarily weight training.

Monday-Fri I wake up at 6:30 and drink a MVP...then I wait till 7:00 and do my run. My runs consist of a 1 mile jog at around a 8- 9 minute pace to get warm...then I do sprint intervals for 1 mile back to my place. I do this 5 days a week.

Monday-Fri around the afternoon I either swim doing the breastroke, or do a HIIT workout for at least 20-30 minutes.

Monday-Friday in the evening before bed I do 6 minute abs which is 1 minute back to back of flutter kicks, bicycle kick abs, crunches, sit up and oblique twists, planks, and the ab roller wheel.

Saturday and Sunday is rest BUT I still do my six minute abs at night.

[/COLOR]

I feel like EWD is the skinny guy that died on the show 24 who is really good at computers and may have to enter the field from time to time. No disrespect but thats what came to mind when you were speaking on clearance in the gov't. Or you just work for BlackWater as a mercenary.

I feel like EWD is the skinny guy that died on the show 24 who is really good at computers and may have to enter the field from time to time. No disrespect but thats what came to mind when you were speaking on clearance in the gov't. Or you just work for BlackWater as a mercenary.

1. Computer people don't usually handle guns. Highly unlikely.
2. BW doesn't even exist anymore. Academi is the company you're looking for.

Can you pm me more info on this?

[COLOR=#red]I'm still losing every week though bro...I keep my cardio consistent and I eat carbs but not gouge on them.

My workout is like this...and by workout I mean physical activity not necessarily weight training.

Monday-Fri I wake up at 6:30 and drink a MVP...then I wait till 7:00 and do my run. My runs consist of a 1 mile jog at around a 8- 9 minute pace to get warm...then I do sprint intervals for 1 mile back to my place. I do this 5 days a week.

Monday-Fri around the afternoon I either swim doing the breastroke, or do a HIIT workout for at least 20-30 minutes.

Monday-Friday in the evening before bed I do 6 minute abs which is 1 minute back to back of flutter kicks, bicycle kick abs, crunches, sit up and oblique twists, planks, and the ab roller wheel.

Saturday and Sunday is rest BUT I still do my six minute abs at night.

[/COLOR]
Cool. low carbing for extended periods work. Didnt want people to think you're gonna drop fat quick from low carbing when most of it is water

EWD you had one of "those" clearances didn't you?
nerd.gif

Definitely sounds like someone I wouldn't mind chopping it up with in RL since I am in the IC DoD arena as well. Majority of what you talk about is spot on and I can follow along with what you talking about. My grandfather and uncle are both REALLY into it and have been for a long time now.

You actually sound like my uncle with some of it. He is always moving around and traveling for 6 months to a year at a time, and with the training and courses that he tells me about (I know I don't know about them all), I am convinced he is a trained killer
laugh.gif
. When I was just getting into this arena he told he did HR. I told him you must fire people permanently, lol

Cool. low carbing for extended periods work. Didnt want people to think you're gonna drop fat quick from low carbing when most of it is water

[COLOR=#red]
Ok, I see where you are coming from my dude. Yes you are right...it takes a little time before a person will notice any significant fat loss.

I wanted to say this about abs in the last post...like many of the fitness guys have mentioned in the last post, you cannot spot reduce...meaning you can't sit and do crunches and sit-ups and expect to magically get abs...totally true.

But here's the thing...do your lifting, do your cardio, improve your diet CONSISTENTLY and over a period of time you'll see results...BUT even while your still fat do your ab exercises and here's why...even though you can't see then because they are covered by fat they still will get a workout and become more strengthened and defined....so by the time your fat melts away from consistent effort over time your abs will be developed.
[/COLOR]

Can you pm me more info on this?

[COLOR=#red]
Disclaimer: Check with your doctor or healthcare provider first before doing anything...also understand you can get a little cranky when cutting carbs...not too fun to be honest, but can help you. Also understand this is just ONE of many methods which may or may not work for you.

With that being said here is what I did and what worked for me.

#1 I cut out drinking juice and soda...those have so many calories and sugars...I drank water and lots of it.
#2 I cut out eating breads including hot dog and hamburger buns
#3 For the first week I went with ultra low carb protein shakes for me I used GNC Wheybolic AMP Strength.

Here was my routine for the first week...

Wakeup and make a Protein shake with 3 scoops which was around 60 grams of protein including 10 grams of Leucine, but only 6 grams of carbs. Then I would go run...after running have another shake.

For lunch I'd have another shake.

For dinner I'd eat either a chicken breast, some lean gound beef, or sausage with a baby spinach salad.

I did that routine for a week.

Then the next week I did the same except I added granny smith apples or a low fat low carb greek yogurt as a snack between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner.

The next week I ramped up my cardio so I added a little more carbs but complex carbs like wild rice, I also made spaghetti but without the pasta and a baby spinach salad.

Now I have slightly added carbs back after seeing great initial results but I keep ramping up my cardio. Sometimes I'll buy an Acai smoothie if I have a quick sweet craving.

I still somewhat limit my carbs during the week though, but on the weekends I'll treat myself and eat regular.

My body transformation has been amazing, and has peeled the years back...I feel and look like I'm in college again (well I am in grad school but I mean I feel like an energetic undergrad) and my energy levels and endurance are awesome.

My next step will be to get my explosiveness back, and I'll do that in a few weeks when I get back to school...our student rec just got a 50 million dollar upgrade so I'm pumped.
[/COLOR]

So shakes all day until dinner? You on herbalife? :lol: I wish I had the mental strength to follow through with things like that, just feel like if I have to that it's not worth it

Back
Top Bottom