ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

I never understood how words get deleted but NT has "Fat booty Latin big boob appreciation" threads everywhere lol. Just seems a little paradoxical but it's good with you, it's good with me
smile.gif

I didn't think the story was that bad btw, seems like your average TAY/POF dialogue.
Hey man dont be ******* around and get our appreciation threads deleted. If they do its on you my g

Weird....I was going through some editing issues in another forum. It's way crazier than it is here but by the end of it, I do like the editing on NT. I think there does need some sort of order but of course it is open for hypocrisy. But when I see Youtube and even Hypebeast with how crazy the users are for no reason, I am glad NT is the way it is.

I never understood how words get deleted but NT has "Fat booty Latin big boob appreciation" threads everywhere lol. Just seems a little paradoxical but it's good with you, it's good with me :smile: .

I didn't think the story was that bad btw, seems like your average TAY/POF dialogue.

There isnt doe... |I

RIP The BOOTY thread.

I never understood how words get deleted but NT has "Fat booty Latin big boob appreciation" threads everywhere lol. Just seems a little paradoxical but it's good with you, it's good with me :smile: .

Hey man dont be ******* around and get our appreciation threads deleted. If they do its on you my g

Lol as if Meth doesn't know what is going down on HIS site. If anything, **** is on you for not abiding by NT regulations.

It's the inconsistency. Meth want's to relate this to a bball game..well it's just like bad officiating. This guys gets called for a foul, but this guy over here clearly hacked and gets nothing called. When some things get addressed, while others do not, guys have no choice but to feel singled out and harassed. So if someone complains and says the " " appreciation threads are offensive to women, and makes them feel uncomfortable, they'll be deleted too yes? It's just that some things are ok, while other things are not, yet, they appear the same.. He can't address women verbally, yet we can have multiple threads clearly objectifying them visually? We legit have a thread dedicated solely to yambs lmao. The ambiguity of the rules only leads to civil unrest.

Last edited:
It's the inconsistency. Meth want's to relate this to a bball game..well it's just like bad officiating. This guys gets called for a foul, but this guy over here clearly hacked and gets nothing called. When some things get addressed, while others do not, guys have no choice but to feel singled out and harassed. So if someone complains and says the " " appreciation threads are offensive to women, and makes them feel uncomfortable, they'll be deleted too yes? It's just that some things are ok, while other things are not, yet, they appear the same.. He can't address women verbally, yet we can have multiple threads clearly objectifying them visually? The ambiguity of the rules only leads to civil unrest.
View media item 1118648View media item 1118649

So was this one of those where a moderator was just strolling by and went "OH LAWD WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?" or did someone point you guys here? If it's the latter, it would seem someone is following ewd around.

So was this one of those where a moderator was just strolling by and went "OH LAWD WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?" or did someone point you guys here? If it's the latter, it would seem someone is following ewd around.

lame if its someone following him just to report nonreportable stories...didnt see it but from responses it wasnt even paulpierce bad

Somebody really has it out for the big bro EWD. This is definately not the first time these types of sheningans happen after his stories..

What if it is all a conspiracy and EWD is reporting himself, making you have to buy his upcoming biography memoir to find out what happens. :nerd:

:lol: I swear that crossed my mind, like, he deleted it himself to make us curious. He worked for Apple so I'm sure he got some insight on stellar marketing

Last edited:
It's the inconsistency. Meth want's to relate this to a bball game..well it's just like bad officiating. This guys gets called for a foul, but this guy over here clearly hacked and gets nothing called. When some things get addressed, while others do not, guys have no choice but to feel singled out and harassed. So if someone complains and says the " " appreciation threads are offensive to women, and makes them feel uncomfortable, they'll be deleted too yes? It's just that some things are ok, while other things are not, yet, they appear the same.. He can't address women verbally, yet we can have multiple threads clearly objectifying them visually? We legit have a thread dedicated solely to yambs lmao. The ambiguity of the rules only leads to civil unrest.
It's fine to want consistency, it's another to actually do something about it.  If you're not reporting content, you're doing nothing to help. 

There's nothing cheaper or easier to do in this world than to criticize.  

Put yourself in my position for a moment.  There are 24 hours in a day and THOUSANDS of new posts per day.  You are NOT going to spot everything.  You aren't.  When we do come across something, we're going to enforce the rules and we do that more frequently than you'll ever know.  For every deletion or warning you're aware of, there are countless others you weren't even aware of.  

Everyone loves to use an excuse when they get caught, but the truth of the matter is that you, as a user, have a very simple "challenge."  You have total control over everything you post.  All you have to do is make sure that your content complies with the rules, and it's not like the rules are always changing.  Do that, and you'll have no problems.  Fail, and you take a risk.  If you take the risk and you get caught, be adult enough to accept the consequences.  The ridiculous histrionics are completely unnecessary.  They're entertainment for the desperate and a waste of time for everyone else.  

We can say that a beer ad with a model in a bikini is a means of objectifying or commodifying a woman's body.  That is a cogent argument.  However, such ads, even if we disagree with them, are still allowable on television.  If I only allowed content that I personally approve of and agree with, the site wouldn't be ideologically diverse.  We allow for such variation within widely shared standards of respect and decency. 

To compare a model in a swimsuit to nudity or to extremely raunchy text is a wild reach.  One is commonly acceptable in mass media products, the others clearly are not.  

Many of the examples you guys are throwing out are of threads/content that have been locked and deleted.  Of those threads that remain open, countless submissions to those threads have been removed to try and keep them in compliance with the rules.  If we feel that a thread is off track, houses constant violations, or in some way encourages violations, we'll lock it.  If you believe that's the case with another thread, you can report it.  A report doesn't REQUIRE us to issue a lock, (if it did, we'd skip the middleman and make you all moderators), but every report is reviewed by a member of the team.  

That our standards are challenging to maintain doesn't mean we should abandon the attempt.  Clearly, our community is better off for the effort.  We've seen what this type of site looks like without standards and without moderation.  It's nowhere I want to spend any amount of time.  

We can always do better, but that's true of anything in life worth doing.  

And, for your sake if not mine, don't describe griping about rules as "civil unrest" while claiming the staff takes things too seriously.  

I never understood how words get deleted but NT has "Fat booty Latin big boob appreciation" threads everywhere lol. Just seems a little paradoxical but it's good with you, it's good with me
smile.gif

Who cares? Those threads sucked and were littered with fat/overweight women that NT deems thick. 

Back
Top Bottom