ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

If this is such a big problem then the mods or meth should give EWD late night access to post his stories and only be visual during the late night period. If every story he post will get deleted. I know this is a family site but damn it's 2014,let the man speak.

that post got deleted? this **** is bunz 
laugh.gif

This deleting/warning **** has been happening for awhile now...since TAY. (the og thread)

:lol:

Last edited:
Cliffnotes for the latecomers: 

EWD goes to Phillipines to play ball
Airport madam tries to sell him one of her pros
Meets up with fine lady friend plus her fine lady friends
Has a spooning foursome
Goes clubbing at wherelse and almost gets abducted
Gets some super smooth P from said fine lady friend's fine lady friend
Almost gets caught up in The Raid: Redemption
007's his way out of The Raid: Redemption and realises he has a knack for 007-ing
Goes back to college to get his money up

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]So basically NT can have a Thread About Nothing, but not a thread about something. Understood. This thread is still open and I'll post another story later.

I know better than to post something that threatens or leaks any national security information. I love my country and the people in it...I have no reason or motivation to be like that nerdy looking white guy with glasses that's spilling secrets.

For the ones who are being positive in here thanks for your ear.

Shoutout to the OG Mugen, and my Kappa brothers in here. Also Freeze thanks for the comedy my dude...no offense taken bro, the Gatsby dig was true life hilarious.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Thread had so much potential, whether for props or another solid roast session.. No clue why the post was deleted, it didn't even give any reckless details, no last names, etc. This feels like one of Kimmel's Unnecessary Censorship skits

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]So basically NT can have a Thread About Nothing, but not a thread about something. Understood. This thread is still open and I'll post another story later.

I know better than to post something that threatens or leaks any national security information. I love my country and the people in it...I have no reason or motivation to be like that nerdy looking white guy with glasses that's spilling secrets.

For the ones who are being positive in here thanks for your ear.

Shoutout to the OG Mugen, and my Kappa brothers in here. Also Freeze thanks for the comedy my dude...no offense taken bro, the Gatsby dig was true life hilarious.[/COLOR]

Naw post your stories my G, ya'll and some of the other og's the only reason I stick around. These new ***** *** dudes are so emotional and lame man. I'm starting to understand the transition away from NT.

Oh damn that story is gone? the hell?

Last edited:
I'm sure EWD still has it. he probably typed it in word and then pasted it here. ask him

Back
Top Bottom