ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'm just interested to see the fall out of Clinton losing.... how many Clinton supporters (what %) won't vote for Obama.
They would be stupid not to do so.

You'd think that but nowadays politics is just a game and a lot of those Hilary supporters will, i guarantee you, vote for Mccain. Just how it is andthat is why i think politics is a joke, it's all a popularity race. Guarantee you if Hilary won some Obama heads would go for Mccain out of spite. Somepeople will probably give me a stoneface or several SMH's but whatever.

siren.gif

HILLARY OPEN TO VEEPSLOT

WASHINGTON (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton has told congressional colleagues she would be open to becoming Barack Obama's vicepresidential nominee, saying she would consider it if it would help Democrats win the White House.
Clinton, a New York senator, made the comment on a conference call with other New York lawmakers Tuesday, according a participanton the call.

The senator's remarks came in response to a question from Democratic Rep. Nydia Velazquez who said she believed the best wayfor Obama to win over key voting blocs, including Hispanics, would be for him to choose Clinton as his running mate.

"I am open to it," Clinton replied, if it would help the party's prospects in November.

Now she tryin to get in anyway she can. But if she really want to be the VP so that people dont vote McCain out of spite then i applaud her. I dont know if itis the best decision becuse she will prolly be undermining Obama the entire time in office, but it is politics Obama may need to bit that bullet so he doesntsee a lot of backlash from hillarys supporters for him winning.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Toycollector, Are you going to Harvard Law in the Fall?

According to his sig, he is. If so,
pimp.gif
to you and congratulations. You living my dream fam.

And I'll admit, I was on the fence with Obama, but I'm voting for dude in November. Hopefullyhe'll survive the GOP's inevitable attacks and will do the damn thing.

It's time for me to really learn myself on dude... I just picked up Dreams From MyFather today from my library.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

siren.gif

HILLARY OPEN TO VEEP SLOT

WASHINGTON (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton has told congressional colleagues she would be open to becoming Barack Obama's vice presidential nominee, saying she would consider it if it would help Democrats win the White House.
Clinton, a New York senator, made the comment on a conference call with other New York lawmakers Tuesday, according a participant on the call.

The senator's remarks came in response to a question from Democratic Rep. Nydia Velazquez who said she believed the best way for Obama to win over key voting blocs, including Hispanics, would be for him to choose Clinton as his running mate.

"I am open to it," Clinton replied, if it would help the party's prospects in November.

smh.gif
No No No, Pick Edwards

The Clintons are truly digusting right now....Hillary and Bill are going to force their way into the White House and railroad Obamas agenda.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

siren.gif

HILLARY OPEN TO VEEP SLOT

WASHINGTON (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton has told congressional colleagues she would be open to becoming Barack Obama's vice presidential nominee, saying she would consider it if it would help Democrats win the White House.
Clinton, a New York senator, made the comment on a conference call with other New York lawmakers Tuesday, according a participant on the call.

The senator's remarks came in response to a question from Democratic Rep. Nydia Velazquez who said she believed the best way for Obama to win over key voting blocs, including Hispanics, would be for him to choose Clinton as his running mate.

smh.gif
No No No, Pick Edwards

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
i bet she would want to be VP you know just incase "something" happen to obama
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This is why i hate NikeTalk sometimes, a bunch of black activist. Im happy Obama won the primaries, we do need a change, but i bet if the man wasn'tAfrican American this post wouldn't exist, and Im pretty sure he wouldn't have made it pass Clinton. It's ironic that he's made it this farbased on his skin color.
And yea this site is filled with a bunch of "mods" who are eager to lock all these threads that recognizes some of the flaws African Americans have.
- There was that thread about how a black model looked so ugly among the fair skinned and long haired ones.
- There was the thread that was locked a couple minutes ago about Black Women and their flaws.
And much much more.

I would like to see Richardson be the VP, with Edwards as the Attorney General. Time for the Clintons to stay in Chappaqua.

Dammit she needs to stop acting so "womanly" with these actions. The way shes acting with ALL of this, why does she think people vote or speak on herthe way they do?

Showing those stereotypical traits. She needs to wrap it up word to Chappelles skit
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by datfliguy

This is why i hate NikeTalk sometimes, a bunch of black activist. Im happy Obama won the primaries, we do need a change, but i bet if the man wasn't African American this post wouldn't exist, and Im pretty sure he wouldn't have made it pass Clinton. It's ironic that he's made it this far based on his skin color.
And yea this site is filled with a bunch of "mods" who are eager to lock all these threads that recognizes some of the flaws African Americans have.
- There was that thread about how a black model looked so ugly among the fair skinned and long haired ones.
- There was the thread that was locked a couple minutes ago about Black Women and their flaws.
And much much more.
Please keep your ignorance out of here. Thanks!

HUH?

Im free to post whatever I feel. Its true, I mean if she werent acting in such ways as soon as her campaign went by the wayside then all this discussion about"sexism" wouldnt even exist. But SHES the one who put herself in the position, her actions and reactions and sense of denial are the source of peoplemaking up their minds the way they have, not because they woke up and felt like doing so without merit...

This is why i hate NikeTalk sometimes, a bunch of black activist. Im happy Obama won the primaries, we do need a change, but i bet if the man wasn't African American this post wouldn't exist, and Im pretty sure he wouldn't have made it pass Clinton. It's ironic that he's made it this far based on his skin color.
And much much more.

ohwell.gif

And much much more.

smh.gif
wow great generalizations

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

HUH?

Im free to post whatever I feel. Its true, I mean if she werent acting in such ways as soon as her campaign went by the wayside then all this discussion about "sexism" wouldnt even exist. But SHES the one who put herself in the position, her actions and reactions and sense of denial are the source of people making up their minds the way they have, not because they woke up and felt like doing so without merit...

Nah, not you. My fault, I posted late.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

And much much more.

laugh.gif

You honestly have no idea how much % of NT is black.
I would say the majority on NT is Asian.

Niketalk is one of the best places on the net that limits racial discrimination

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

And much much more.
I don't see it. Where's the ignorance? Why do you support Obama? Do you know what he stands for? Did you see him debate? Do you understands hisforeign relations policy? Or do you just want to follow the trend? Stop with these vacuous responses.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

And much much more.
I don't see it. Where's the ignorance? Why do you support Obama? Do you know what he stands for? Did you see him debate? Do you understands his foreign relations policy? Or do you just want to follow the trend? Stop with these vacuous responses.

Nah, I just like him 'cause he's black.
laugh.gif

Get out of here, dude. I've followed this process very closely for the first time. Yeah, it probably was because there was an African American and afemale candidate there, but don't assume that I just picked a side because of the color of someone's skin. That is true ignorance.
Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Yankees suck.

Now we're cool
laugh.gif

roll.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

And much much more.

laugh.gif

You honestly have no idea how much % of NT is black.
I would say the majority on NT is Asian.

Niketalk is one of the best places on the net that limits racial discrimination

and you'd be right...the majority of NT is asian so i don't know what the hell this guy's talking about.
eyes.gif

son is salty...and you can go ahead and talk about me giving you a "vacuous response". you don't deserve a thought out answer to your moronicquestions.
Nah, I just like him 'cause he's black.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom