ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

hill.jpg

THE TOLL OF A CAMPAIGN...

LIMBAUGH: Does Our Looks-Obsessed Culture Want to Stare at an Aging Woman?

PAPER: Are we ready to see Hillary age?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071218/NATION/42189178/1001

Forty percent of Americans say they would vote to keep Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton from winning the presidency, more than twice the total for their No. 2 "anti-" pick, former New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani.

In a new Fox 5-The Washington Times-Rasmussen Reports survey, 64 percent of Republicans, 42 percent of third-party or independent voters, and 17 percent of Democrats said the candidate they most want to keep from the White House is Mrs. Clinton.
I have never seen numbers so far pulled out their$+@*%# than what you've just stated. This kid Tbone is a joke.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

hill.jpg

THE TOLL OF A CAMPAIGN...

LIMBAUGH: Does Our Looks-Obsessed Culture Want to Stare at an Aging Woman?

PAPER: Are we ready to see Hillary age?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071218/NATION/42189178/1001

Forty percent of Americans say they would vote to keep Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton from winning the presidency, more than twice the total for their No. 2 "anti-" pick, former New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani.

In a new Fox 5-The Washington Times-Rasmussen Reports survey, 64 percent of Republicans, 42 percent of third-party or independent voters, and 17 percent of Democrats said the candidate they most want to keep from the White House is Mrs. Clinton.
I have never seen numbers so far pulled out their$+@*%# than what you've just stated. This kid Tbone is a joke.
laugh.gif
Cuz those are my words..........
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ you

why do you think there is a link there????

i just dont understand how you can vote hillary. Everything she says is so calculated and blah. Obama has heart and actually seems to care about this country

I supported Edwards in the 2004 primary and I am supporting him again now. Hillary is too divisive. People either love her or hate her. Obama can talk well butthat's it. I saw him in Atlanta a few months ago, and although I went in as an Edwards supporter, I told myself I would listen to what Obama said. Needlessto say if Obama is our nominee I will either write-in, or if Huckabee is the GOP nominee, then I will support Huckabee.

I'm not a Hillary fan by any means, but I would choose her over Obama anyday. At least Hillary has some ideas.

Go Edwards!

Also, Mitt Romney is "the politician" that you here those who look at politics in a negative light talk about all the time. He's a fake. Ihonestly fear for our country if Obama and Romney are the nominees. Obama is not fake, he is just all talk, while Romney is smooth enough that he can walk intoa NARAL meeting, get their endorsement, and five minutes later show up at a Right to Life meeting and get their endorsement as well (no, that never happened,I'm just using it to showcase how fake this guy is).

Mitt Romney is more qualified than any of the republican candidates and has the track record of improvement...Nobody has my vote yet, but I'll more thanlikely vote for Romney.

What do people see in Hilary Clinton? She's a carpetbagger who's done nothing for the state she invaded.

signed up to volunteer for Obamas campaign. ill see him speak out here in the beginning of February.

found out i wasnt registered on Friday so i took a trip to the registrars office to do it once again.

capt.9cf3e4531edf411c8f4f6e1f48bb84f6.aptopix_clinton_2008_iacn222.jpg

laugh.gif
they always catch hillary w/ the funniest faces

The new CNN New Hampshire poll that came out today has Obama up 10 points. 39% vs. Clintons 29%, it had them both tied at 33% yesterday. When the time getscloser to florida and cali, i think Hillarys lead will shrink just like it did w/ iowa and new hampshire.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

capt.9cf3e4531edf411c8f4f6e1f48bb84f6.aptopix_clinton_2008_iacn222.jpg

laugh.gif
they always catch hillary w/ the funniest faces

The new CNN New Hampshire poll that came out today has Obama up 10 points. 39% vs. Clintons 29%, it had them both tied at 33% yesterday. When the time gets closer to florida and cali, i think Hillarys lead will shrink just like it did w/ iowa and new hampshire.
Yeah the lead will definitely shrink, you are right. It'll be interesting to see what happens as we get close to those states (end of Jan & Feb5th)

Here are the polls/articles updated

CNNUSATODAYGALLUP: Obama 41% Clinton:28%...
RASMUSSEN: Obama 39% Clinton 27%...
CNNWMUR: Obama 39% Clinton 29%... MORE...
REUTERSCSPANZOGBY: Clinton, Obama in dead heat...

Damn Cali and Fla, 20% what the $@#+?
smh.gif

If Barack takes it in NH things will be intriguing to say the least. I believe he definitely aided himself in last nights debate so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom