Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut. 28 confirmed dead, 18 were children

crazy white people... smh why yall always shooting up schools and yall cops always killing people.. from day 1 yall always trying to run ****.. but its sad how those kids witnessed this

You sound stupid. Crazy doesn't have a race or nationality. Crazy IS crazy. That's all there is to it.

Anyways...my heart aches for the kids and everyone else who was subjected to this massacre today. These are INNOCENT children. What I mean by innocent is that they should be more worried about picking teams at recess than having nightmares of a deranged individual coming into their safe-haven to shoot another person.

:smh: So unfortunate.

More guns is not that answer my friend. Especially in places where there's children and when there's a crowd of people in the way. Gun fight in an elementary school wouldn't be the brightest idea.

You do know that public schools are "Gun-Free Zones", right?

Wow that is just sickening. Innocent children shouldn't be put in that situation at. Just sickening actions. SMH

You do know that public schools are "Gun-Free Zones", right?
Im aware. guns are prohibited 1000 feet way from schools in most areas. Not sure how having more guns would've helped this situation.

Last edited:
At least one confirmed dead child :\ .

Kind of surreal that the school staff/parents were telling the children that it was an "animal" inside, and not a man with a gun. Makes perfect sense to go with that approach, but still, it might as well have been an animal :smh: .

It's got nothing to do with race. Black people shoot their guns just like white people shoot theirs. No sense in drawing from statistics to disprove that, because all statistics have some inherent error that can discredit them for some.

The gun issue is just too slippery of a slope for America to fully figure out. You arm everyone and stuff like this stands a chance of happening. You ban everyone from owning guns and criminals will still seek to obtain them one way or another. I just really don't know if a happy medium can truly exist so long as guns exist also.

This is an unfortunate event though. Innocent kids, probably ecstatic about today being Friday and looking forward to cartoons on the weekend, have to go through with this. God bless America, man I tell you.

You sound stupid. Crazy doesn't have a race or nationality. Crazy IS crazy. That's all there is to it.
Anyways...my heart aches for the kids and everyone else who was subjected to this massacre today. These are INNOCENT children. What I mean by innocent is that they should be more worried about picking teams at recess than having nightmares of a deranged individual coming into their safe-haven to shoot another person.
:smh: So unfortunate.

almost 2013 and people still correlate being psycho with nationality/race

:x

this is crazy kinda close to home as i used to work not too far from there in ct and being a parent its scary to think that at any moment some psycho would go and shoot in a school with innocent children! i swear i dont know what the **** goes through peoples mind at times..these are scary times we live in

At least one confirmed dead child :\ .
Kind of surreal that the school staff/parents were telling the children that it was an "animal" inside, and not a man with a gun. Makes perfect sense to go with that approach, but still, it might as well have been an animal :smh: .

More than a dozen was killed

More guns is not that answer my friend. Especially in places where there's children and when there's a crowd of people in the way. Gun fight in an elementary school wouldn't be the brightest idea.

So what's the answer if not self defense?

All these shootings just don't feel right man.

I can't be the only one feeling like all these events are by design to do away with the 2nd Amendment.

Too many shock and awe type shootings have happened lately.

*Double flame suit ready*

:smh:

View media item 170986
It's always somebody else's fault when these crazies start shooting up people. Always.

Because never could a person misuse a gun right?

Last edited:
This is an unfortunate event though. Innocent kids, probably ecstatic about today being Friday and looking forward to cartoons on the weekend, have to go through with this. God bless America, man I tell you.

I brought that up too to my dad. These kids are looking to write Santa their wishlists for the Christmas this year, and now they are going to have to find out their classmate/friend has died :smh: .

So what's the answer if not self defense?
Definitely not a gun fight in an elementary school. Btw if this is about me opposing guns you are seriously miss-informed. I own an a ak-47 and a an archery bow. I frequent the range often. I would only use my guns for self defense as a last resort. The idea that guns can be used as an avenue of self defense is incredibly flawed. It allows people to use their fire arms at the hint of any danger when in retrospect a gun wasn't needed in the 1st place. a pair of jordans or an iphone isn't worth a gun fight let lone mine or the assailants life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom