Eli Manning will be in the Hall of Fame

I dont care how cold it was yesterday, or how many balls were "dropped."  Eli was facing the 31st rated defense in terms of passing yards, 30th in passing touchdowns, and 26th in opponent Passer Rating.  

Eli putting up a dud like that yesterday is pathetic, given the hype he has gotten in here and the opponent he faced.  Unacceptable performance.

dont care how cold it was yesterday, or how many balls were "dropped." Eli was facing the 31st rated defense in terms of passing yards, 30th in passing touchdowns, and 26th in opponent Passer Rating.

Eli putting up a dud like that yesterday is pathetic, given the hype he has gotten in here and the opponent he faced. Unacceptable performance.

unacceptable performance? what does that mean? that your opinion will hurt his resume and he won't make HOF? who are you? You have a HOF vote? media?

You don't care about drops? giants should have been leading by at least 13 points could have been more. You don't care about dropped balls that are in the end zone? drop balls on 3rd down? do you care about allowing sacks that resulted in drives ending. Eli was the least of our problems sunday. however, you go as your QB goes. he gets the credit for the wins and the blame for the L's. We will see what happens next season.....oh way its an unacceptable loss might lose his job

Guys don't worry forget that the thread exits but don't forget the super MVPS and GWDs and 15 TDs in 8 huge wins. but yes lets get on him for not winning his 6 game on road in a row all being the under dog of course.

Odds are your favorite QB has not had a successful playoff resume as Eli.
#hatergonnahate hahaah

Can I get an update on Eli's playoff QB rating? @Air273

Funny how he looks when he's defense can't carry him...

Explain how the defense carried him? I thought i proved to you that for his first 2 super bowl runs only one QB had better playoff stats? you don't understand the logic? what are you missing? 15 TDs 2 ints and you don't credit Eli for his playoff performance? #hate 2 GWDs. I don't know what you're missing from that? You still think its funny that he didnt throw a TD in the 11 super bowl? right because thats more important than taking the lead when your team is behind late in the game. makes sense.

Eli did his part which was stepping up and playing mistake free football for 8 big wins, clearly, the d did their part clearly. but whats not clear to you?

You recall of history is poor. You should know that the dallas cowboys back in 2007 had a bye home playoff game better req season QB and put up 17 points to the giants 21. Romo with chance to take lead failed. Eli twice in that position in the super bowl lead his team to the win. thats a fact. does it hurt?

still haven't addressed the fact that your boy troy is ONLY in the HOF because of his super bowl wins. How many HOF players did troy play with? playoff performance does count towards HOF and your boy Troy is perfect example. Did Troy ever sniff a reg season MVP? I know 22 won one. i know RBs had a lot higher value then they do these days but

Eli had better playoff runs stats wise than peyton and ben. If you want to say the giants D carried him to rings that would mean that you think that peyton and ben got carried to wins as well. OR you think paytons 3 TDs and 7 Ints toward his 1st ring was an amazing playoff performance.

funny thing about some fans they hate because they have sad history that is in line with anothers success. example. Eli and the giants have been the best team in the division since 22 retired. for some thats a hard pill to swallow. don't worry your team will win again someday it won't take 30 years i promise. that would be sad.

Can I get an update on Eli's playoff QB rating? @Air273

Funny how he looks when he's defense can't carry him...

Its the exact same as Peyton Manning and now only slightly lower than Brady's and higher than Big Ben's.

Last edited:
4zvz3s.gif

Eli and the Giants got hot at the right time when they won. Eli being an HOFer is debatable. Definitely not first ballot

The Eli > Peyton thing was so strange. I have no idea how people could watch the two of them and come away thinking Eli was better.

Cause Eli had two rings for a long time before Peyton got his second, and they were both vs Brady, so it basically absolved him from slander. Osi, Tuck, Pierce, and Strahan ain't walking through that door though.

He'll get in because of "RANGZZZZ>>>" but the guy is the epitome of mediocrity. Never once did my team face Eli and I was ever worried about him picking us apart.

He's the luckiest QB in NFL history, rode two hot streaks (to his credit) but aside from that, there is no evidence at all that he was anything more than an at best average level QB (being honest he was worse than that).

Phil Rivers, Tony Romo are guys who were far better QB's but won't sniff the HOF prolly. And the worst is to listen to NY media guys like Francesca who literally never say a bad word about that guy.

I said before the season that the Giants would be more succesfull with Geno at QB than Eli. And I'm confident I'll be proven right over the next few weeks.

Eli's in, cause he's in that golden boy fraternity with the golden last name. Football voters still eat that up.

But what's going to hurt him is we are in the era of the quarterback and the amount of guys who have to go in ahead of him - it's going to be entertaining to see how this voting is going to materialize.

Only two QB's (Favre and Warner) have gotten in the last 10 years. Stretching further, only nine have made it in the last 23 years.

At minimum these guys are all going to have their case. Do all get in? Usually it's only a few per era.

P Manning
D Brees
T Brady
A Rodgers
B Roethlisberger
P Rivers
M Ryan
E Manning

He'll get in because of "RANGZZZZ>>>" but the guy is the epitome of mediocrity. Never once did my team face Eli and I was ever worried about him picking us apart.

He's the luckiest QB in NFL history, rode two hot streaks (to his credit) but aside from that, there is no evidence at all that he was anything more than an at best average level QB (being honest he was worse than that).

Phil Rivers, Tony Romo are guys who were far better QB's but won't sniff the HOF prolly. And the worst is to listen to NY media guys like Francesca who literally never say a bad word about that guy.

I said before the season that the Giants would be more succesfull with Geno at QB than Eli. And I'm confident I'll be proven right over the next few weeks.

:rofl: whas ur team kid?

The Eli > Peyton thing was so strange. I have no idea how people could watch the two of them and come away thinking Eli was better.

Was even that many people saying that? lol

It's like when very few people was saying is Brady is done a few years ago after that KS game then Pats fans couldn't wait to say "see I told you he was great" to like 5 people.

Was even that many people saying that? lol

It's like when very few people was saying is Brady is done a few years ago after that KS game then Pats fans couldn't wait to say "see I told you he was great" to like 5 people.

Idk but on page 2 someone said Eli was better than Peyton and Rodgers. :rofl: :rofl:

really is no case for him unless you can make the HOF based on a playoff run or two. midas whale let Flacco in too and completely cheapen the honor

Back
Top Bottom