Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

Cornel West almost made me catch the Holy Ghost :lol:

He was spot on about Obama :pimp:

Same **** I was saying but I like the word he used to describe him ******ized :lol:

Last edited:
Cornel comments were mostly accurate... the term "$%$^ized" tho?

I dont get how using that term will invoke the type of response that he wants to drive the conversation forward. You tell a black person with any ounce of consciousness about them that they are "***ized", how do they not become defensive? and how many white people do you know that will end their interest in the convo once they hear the word as well?

I like what Cornel said for the most part tho I just wish it could come to fruition but it wont because unfortunately America thinks racism is a black issue. :smh:

Imagine the 2016 presidential debates and one of the topics being white supremacy.... it wont happen. it just wont. It was great to hear Cornel say the issue is just as relevant as the other revolving topics but its a whole nother thing to get politicians, media and the general public on the same page.

White Man Talks Sh*t About the 9 Murdered Victims in Charleston Shooting and Gets Smacked by a Black Man!
White guy was talking **** to black Muslim father about the 9 black people murdered and that the charleston shooting was nothing, and that we should go back to Africa in a threatening voice and demeanor and gets super smacked black guy was minding his own business when a white male start talking smack from his 3rd floor apartment building then he comes down stairs to start even more trouble steps on the black guys feet and the black guy smacks him not only did the white guy threatened to whoop him up he tries to play victim after the smack -WS

:rofl:

"You're a big man... about 300 lbs. I gotta go to the doctor. My foot hurts."

Hate to be the one, but 1,000,000 daps and salutes to that brother.

Imagine the 2016 presidential debates and one of the topics being white supremacy.... it wont happen. it just wont. It was great to hear Cornel say the issue is just as relevant as the other revolving topics but its a whole nother thing to get politicians, media and the general public on the same page.

Even if there is a debate.......I'm just not seeing how the issue of racism can ever be resolved politically. Violence would only make it worse. I imagine it's one of those human issues that will just eventually become die out with more information, the internet, globalization etc. as old generations are replaced by the new.

Instead of concentrating on the problem, blame Obama

It's become standard. Faux News does it and so are black people.

It's a distraction technique and displaces blame.

CIMWKpvVAAAUAoY.jpg

Instead of concentrating on the problem, blame Obama

It's become standard. Faux News does it and so are black people.

It's a distraction technique and displaces blame.
nobody is blaming Obama but instead are just calling him what he is......you know there is this narrative that some white people act like he is the leader of the blacks when in actuality he isn't. So just because folks denounce that notion doesn't mean they are blaming him. 

There's black folks who think that too so focusing on him to get us out of our problems is a waste of time. He has proven over and over again what he is but unfortunately some blacks still in denial about it. I will say the Baltimore incident kinda woke some of them up.

I'm starting to realize black Pro Obama supporters are quite annoying. Any criticizing and it turns into "yall expected yadada" from him.....negros please 

I'm just glad yall boy finally spoke on AMERICAN issues concerning black people for once. He ran to a podcast to do it but at least it was done. 

rather deal with tea party members ignorance than some pro black obama supporters trying to talk down on their own people. 

Last edited:
I can't even rank presidents considering most weren't for people that didn't look like them

Clinton
Kennedy
Obama

Not sure who I would put next

White guilt is making these folks go out and look like they care about black issues but in reality the church just happens to be on the way to chipotle and the yoga class

Can't wait to look at the Cornell West and axe throwing vids later.

whew wee...

That greatness...

:wow: :wow:

That's quickest turn to breaking news I've ever seen. What's news could have possibly been more important than what he just said. Hahahah. His comments in forgiveness really hit hard.

Pray for forgiveness, forgiveness DENIED. How many times are black people going to forgive this sh&T. Anyone who forgives this much of a bludgeoning must be a masochist and a defeatist.

The media is trying to play up this whole kumbaya country coming together for some racial and spiritual healing shi. Its too late for that. This is black America challenging white people to take take a look at themselves. I love it. I love sh that makes people uncomfortable.

Couldn't agree more with that.

Last edited:
Cornel comments were mostly accurate... the term "$%$^ized" tho?

I dont get how using that term will invoke the type of response that he wants to drive the conversation forward. You tell a black person with any ounce of consciousness about them that they are "***ized", how do they not become defensive? and how many white people do you know that will end their interest in the convo once they hear the word as well?

I like what Cornel said for the most part tho I just wish it could come to fruition but it wont because unfortunately America thinks racism is a black issue. :smh:

I wholeheartedly agree, I mean I understand what he was trying to say but that was a very poor choice of words.

Y'all want somebody to sugar coat **** and make it sound good. Nothing was wrong with his choice of words.

I didn't mine Cornell West's words because that is how the brother speaks. Often times he uses his hooks for people to spend focus in on his message

But I do disagree with him about how race. Is spoken about, he concedes that Obama doesn't pessary have to use to same language and rheotric the others uses, that it doesn't have to be overt. Fine. I agree with him on that

But he also wants to make the case that Obama is scared to talk about race, and or doesn't. I which I believe is not fully true.

My main beef with Obama is HOW is discusses race, more and more he uses the common tactic that white progressive politicians uses of discussing it as a colorblind class problem. He discusses how progressive policies if applied with lead to more equality. When I believe is true but he skates around the race issue so much when the are times in his speaks where he can tackle it straight.

He routinely says racism is deeply rooted, but never shines where, she says America turned away from progressive policies that help grow the middle class but doesn't drive home the motivations where racial. And he doesn't point point out that the GOP platform as it's core is racist.

it is like he got two scoops of ice cream in his bowl. The vanilla of inequlity and the choclate of race. Sometimes he allows them to melt into one another but he rarely ever mixes them up to serve it cold to America. That where I have said he has failed.

Example of his:

-------

And how he talks about race is still not forceful enough. He has gotten into a habit of giving having to pacify the white community before even talking about their failings when it comes to race. And he lectures to black folk way too much

At times he presents a two sided coin. One the failings of the "system" and the moral failings of the black community. Black folk always get their lecture, but white folk more often than not get to hide behind the "failings of the system". So the white people outchea that wouldn't be down with white supremacy if they saw the cold hard truth of if, are never exposed to it.

I mean JFK handled wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better. He took the moral argument straight to the white community. He did it in non combative, non accusatory way.

Obama has even fallen short of that mark. When speaks on race he does it with a to soft a touch. it is like a father having to talk to his son about sex. Obama stay hitting America with the "when a man and woman love each other" spiel :rolleyes

Which is fine once of twice but at this he just needs to pop in a Ava Divine tape on America and let them see how dirty systemic racism really gets.

-------

Obama seems to stubbornly allow himself to play into the hands of racist on the right and his critics on the left and in the black community.

Something as innocent as this message can be picked apart by people like West, or used as a deflection by the people on the right

Him speaking about progress, and things talking time. He is just telling young folk to be persistent with their activism, not give up, make it a lifetime push. Like he has done

But both groups can use those seemingly innocuous words to fuel their fire. And when I say both groups I by no means trying to equate them. Because we have people rightfully critical of the hands handling of racial issues on one side to and true to the game white supremacist right wingers on the other

I just want to point out that the fall he gets from simple comments like this.

I mean the Tea Party is a racist nationlaist movement, and one of their most popular figures is Ted Cruz. Look hos this clown paints Obama to a person who hurts race relations in the country.

Just listen to the first 4 mins

--------

So that's I not giving Obama a past for his handling of race relations. I have said many times he has been a disappointed compared to candidate Obama:

https://youtu.be/pWe7wTVbLUU

But understanding the situation he is in, knowing he means well by his actions and words, and not wanting the black community to turn on a brother that by the looks of things is still on our side.

The Tea Party pretty much ravaged his presidency. And if SCOTUS rules against the ACA this week, his legacy is crushed too.

A white supremacy has handed out a faded to Obama as well, and instead of seeing that, and not letting it go down, some in the black community now has their own beef with the brother.

Like I said, I can fully understand the disappointment talk. Cause I'm disappointed too. But this he a ****, he a coward, he scared, **** Obama steez is ridiculous to me.

Partly because too Obama has been disappointing in many areas. Not like he singled out black folk to let down :lol: :smh:

And guess what, that is exactly the reaction white supremacist what from the black community.

They outchea trying their best to disenfranchise black with ID laws. No better way to accomplish that than to have black folk think "I vote for a black guy and nothing changed, he did nothing for my people, **** voting". And when if the black vote don't turn out, the Tea Party gonna EAT come election time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom