Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

Funny thing about Obama is he's tryna please the same people that disrespect him and the people that defend him he does nothing for them. It's almost sad watching him on TV now. I think a lot of black folks have woken up about him though. He's not close to what we though he was gonna be. Nothing more than a puppet.

Ole Miss University was using the confederate flag/rebel plantation owner mascot FOR years. They just changed the mascot in 2010. They only made the switch to boost recruiting. It is astounding. Integration, smh.

Yahoo comments always let me peer into how some white fsmb really feel.

Dudes looking for every excuse in the book not to call this a racist act.

Even going as far as to bring up murders in Baltimore and Chicago...

What thig I can't seem to wrap my head around with these bigoted racist jerks.

Is how they think black people are taking over the country?

There's literally 4x as many white people as black people.

Try still hold majority on almost every important position that drives this country

And hey hold all the wealth.

***** are they talking about?

The believe that the black president that is destroying America values by.............................................................

These wiki piece is essential reading to why Southern white are so loony.

Racist messaging has become so abstract that these people believe that if they don't fight for white supremacy, their country is gonna be destroyed :smh:

Funny thing about Obama is he's tryna please the same people that disrespect him and the people that defend him he does nothing for them. It's almost sad watching him on TV now. I think a lot of black folks have woken up about him though. He's not close to what we though he was gonna be. Nothing more than a puppet.

Puppet for who doe?

I think the brother was honest about who he was in 2008. If black folk expected him to be their savior, or the community's spokesman, then that's one them for being foolish.

I only reasonable criticism I see about Obama is "how" he speaks about race.

Last edited:

Puppet for who doe?

I think the brother was honest about who he was in 2008. If black folk expected him to be their savior, or the community's spokesman, then that's one them for being foolish.

Def agree with this. I'm not sure how and why people thought Obama was suddenly gonna snap his fingers and solve all problems....money woes and racism. Not exaggerating either, I really feel like people thought he was gonna change things with his bare hands. Or magic.

Puppet for who doe?

Def agree with this. I'm not sure how and why people thought Obama was suddenly gonna snap his fingers and solve all problems....money woes and racism. Not exaggerating either, I really feel like people thought he was gonna change things with his bare hands. Or magic.

Exactly. I always tell people with that whole "he hasn't done anything for black people" BS the same thing. I honestly don't know what the hell they were expecting...

Obama **** riders always go extreme on what Obama voters "wanted"

Never cared for dude like any other president but felt he was a safe choice for Middle East relations

Last edited:
Fact is this man duck and dodged speaking up on **** until this went down. He's a coward and it has nothing to do with what "black people wanted when they voted for him" like yall fools keep saying.

**** Gregory on some ****...
pimp.gif

Funny too...
laugh.gif

Obama **** riders always go extreme on what Obama voters "wanted"

Never cared for dude like any other president but felt he was a safe choice for Middle East relations

Fact is this man duck and dodged speaking up on **** until this went down. He's a coward and it has nothing to do with what "black people wanted when they voted for him" like yall fools keep saying.

View media item 1584156
Mannnn miss me wit your nonsense

How about you not be a coward and call names of who these "fools" are

Every time someone doesn't agree with your ideology or meet your standard of how a black personal should act you start with the name calling.

Last edited:

Puppet for who doe?

A puppet for the system. The politicians, the police etc.

Nobody expected him to be a savior son. We did expect him to ride for his race at least a little when it's blatant whats going on. This dude got TV talking about some damn gun control after this popped off. Gun control should be at the bottom of his list. After **** popped off in Baltimore he wanted to call those kids criminals and thugs. Dude just wants to dance around the real problem. Ain't nobody tryna hear about no gun control after a church just got shot up. If anything Black people need more guns to protect themselves from things like this.

Puppet for who doe?

A puppet for the system. The politicians, the police etc.

Nobody expected him to be a savior son. We did expect him to ride for his race at least a little when it's blatant whats going on. This dude got TV talking about some damn gun control after this popped off. Gun control should be at the bottom of his list. After **** popped off in Baltimore he wanted to call those kids criminals and thugs. Dude just wants to dance around the real problem. Ain't nobody tryna hear about no gun control after a church just got shot up. If anything Black people need more guns to protect themselves from things like this.

In the same speech where he called those kids thugs, he pivot right away to talk about how the system fails people in Baltimore and about systemic racism.

And he has been talking about gun control before he was president because in he was doing work in Chicago he felt the influx of cheap illegal guns was fueling the extreme violence in the city

His views on gun control are rooted in the fact he feel they will help the black community.

-This ain't about **** riding Obama, it is about know who the brother is, what situation he is in and what he can actually do.

People thought Obama would ride hard black folk not because he promised it to win an election. it was because he has been doing it most of his adult life.

So I'm not gonna condemn another black man that I KNOW is on my side just because he doesn't meet my criteria of thoroughness.

To say he is a disappointment is one thing, but to call the man a puppet, ****, cornball, Uncle Tom (not trying to put the last three words in your mouth brah) is OD to me.

Last edited:
the Obama argument just will continue to go in circles...

Obama stating hard facts on racism and pointing fingers at white people over these last six years would have really put those folks in their place right?

all the white people that ignore racial inequality because it doesnt impact them, all the white people that knowingly participate in the systematic racism. A few stern speeches from Obama would have deaded all that right?

all the black folks that dont have there stuff together woulda have really whipped in to shape had Obama been on his game right?

I am willing to bet dude woulld have received just as much criticism with the same type of results

In the same speech where he called those kids thugs, he pivot right away to talk about how the system fails people in Baltimore and about systemic racism.

And he has been talking about gun control before he was president because in he was doing work in Chicago he felt the influx of cheap illegal guns was fueling the extreme violence in the city

His views on gun control are rooted in the fact he feel they will help the black community.

-This ain't about **** riding Obama, it is about know who the brother is, what situation he is in and what he can actually do.

People thought Obama would ride hard black folk not because he promised it to win an election. it was because he has been doing it most of his adult life.

So I'm not gonna condemn another black man that I KNOW is on my side just because he doesn't meet my criteria of thoroughness.

So he couldn't just talk about the system in Baltimore w/o calling kids thugs and criminals? The problem is white folks hear the president of the united states, a black president calling black teens thugs and criminals and that helps justify the stereotypes they have. They're thinking "If the black president is saying it must be true about them." There's no way to defend him saying that.

As far as the gun control, again in this situation that should be the last thing to talk about. That had nothing to do with gun control.

the Obama argument just will continue to go in circles...

Obama stating hard facts on racism and pointing fingers at white people over these last six years would have really put those folks in their place right?

all the white people that ignore racial inequality because it doesnt impact them, all the white people that knowingly participate in the systematic racism. A few stern speeches from Obama would have deaded all that right?

all the black folks that dont have there stuff together woulda have really whipped in to shape had Obama been on his game right?

I am willing to bet dude woulld have received just as much criticism with the same type of results

:lol:

Once again, nobody expected him to give some powerful speech and end racism but when **** hits the fan he wants to talk about everything but the real problem and when he does he wants to mix in other BS that has nothing to do with it. Address the real issue and lets stick to that and don't dance around it.

Last edited:
Is My brothers Keeper initiative not addressing one of the real issues?

Obama addressing the real issue and not "bs'in" does what exactly?

From Obamas mouth to the urban communities and surburbs? What happens? Ideally?

I just wanna understand an alternate vision. I'm not saying Obama is free from criticism and that he has done so much... I just wanna know how it should have handled business to avoid some of the criticism he has received from the black critics.

So he couldn't just talk about the system in Baltimore w/o calling kids thugs and criminals? The problem is white folks hear the president of the united states, a black president calling black teens thugs and criminals and that helps justify the stereotypes they have. They're thinking "If the black president is saying it must be true about them." There's no way to defend him saying that.

As far as the gun control, again in this situation that should be the last thing to talk about. That had nothing to do with gun control.

Brah no one is defending him using the word "thug". the shouldn't have done that, period. But:

1. He wasn't using it as a sneak way to call the protesters the n-word

2. And racist had already been using the damb word, they didn't need Obama to say it to confirm their racism. They were doing to do it regardless.

What Obama's stupid error in using that word have racist and white supremacist a deflection to use when they get called out.

------
About gun control. All the loony crap regarding America's gun culture is coming straight from the racist right. Obama's was making the point that some Americans have an unhealthy relationship with guns. Who are those Americans, the racist right.

I wouldn't have lead with that myself. But the point still remains that their are a large group that feels guns is the only thing protecting them from "black folk" taking over this country

And that Americans needs to face the fact that these people exist and outchea cook.

-----

But it is ridiculous that Obama, even when keeping it all the way real today, somehow still have to catch flack for "not doing/saying enough"

The criticism of Obama never seems focused. It is always "he hasn't done enough". People want to throw civics and everything we know about the political machine to criticize the man.

You tired of him lecturing the black community when he speaks on the system failing them. FINE

You think he should have prioritized Criminal Justice reforms over say Obamacare. FINE

You think he should have used all the political capital he has every had to push for targeted programs for the black community. FINE

While I don't agree on how doable those things would have been, at least they are specific. But the "he should've done more" and Monday morning quarterbacking his presidency doesn't seems reasonable to me

Last edited:
If I replied right under you then you should know I was addressing you. All that other whining I don't care about :lol: you say that as if I should be offended.

don't get emotional because I matched the tone of your post.

*calls people foolish*

*gets mad when someone calls him a fool*

Gotta love it

Last edited:
If I replied right under you then you should know I was addressing you. All that other whining I don't care about :lol: you say that as if I should be offended.

don't get emotional because I matched the tone of your post.

*calls people foolish*

*gets mad when someone calls him a fool*

Gotta love it

:rolleyes :lol:

Which NTer did I call foolish brah? :lol:

My comment says people were being foolish for having unreasonable expectations. You then me you call me a **** rider and fool.

How my and your post similar in tone?

Whining? How I'm I whining for stating the truth. You does be in thread after thread name calling. I didn't say it to offend you, I said it because it is true

And no one is emotional Brah. I ain't all like you

-Brah we have chopped it up in plenty of threads. We had this argument before and settled it calmy. But instead of quoting me and saying where you disagree wit me like Maximus did. You went straight to the name calling nonsense.

Last edited:
I recommend everyone really listen to that podcast with Marc Maron and Pres. Obama. Yea it's an hour long but its pretty illuminating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom