Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

in '97 when i got these from the OC nike outlet, i def. didn't like/appreciate this c/w as much, but now...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

in '97 when i got these from the OC nike outlet, i def. didn't like/appreciate this c/w as much, but now...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

^word when I was younger I didn't really like this cw either....my favs were the blue/volt cw

^word when I was younger I didn't really like this cw either....my favs were the blue/volt cw

Cant wait to get these this weekend. they look great in pics.

Only thing is that the 10.5 sold out so now Ill have to settle for a 11. will they be overly roomy? Hope not, hate to miss getting them for $100.

Cant wait to get these this weekend. they look great in pics.

Only thing is that the 10.5 sold out so now Ill have to settle for a 11. will they be overly roomy? Hope not, hate to miss getting them for $100.

anyone in houston think they will sell out? im waiting till sat to cop so i can just get these and the 11 lows at same time instead of hittin mall twice

anyone in houston think they will sell out? im waiting till sat to cop so i can just get these and the 11 lows at same time instead of hittin mall twice

Anybody thinking about painting the outline red on the back swoosh? Is that even possible?

Anybody thinking about painting the outline red on the back swoosh? Is that even possible?

Originally Posted by El Bro

Damn I ws thinking the samething lastnight and then with red laces.. Idk how it would look tho but It would be different fa sho

Originally Posted by El Bro

Damn I ws thinking the samething lastnight and then with red laces.. Idk how it would look tho but It would be different fa sho

Back
Top Bottom