Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Griffeys have shipped from Swoosh/NDC will be here Wednesday 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Same...my 5 pairs are in a box weighing 19.80 lbs.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn, your UPS dude is gonna hate you.

Mannnn, $#@% Eastbay's 3-day Gold Member shipping.
mad.gif

I literally ordered them 5 minutes after midnight on Saturday, only to not have them shipped until Monday, and now I'm getting emails from UPS saying that the estimated delivery date is this Friday
indifferent.gif

Yes, I AM impatient.

mad.gif

I literally ordered them 5 minutes after midnight on Saturday, only to not have them shipped until Monday, and now I'm getting emails from UPS saying that the estimated delivery date is this Friday
indifferent.gif

Yes, I AM impatient.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

Yes, I AM impatient.
damn. i ordered mine saturday afternoon and had the basic 6-8 days shipping and got them today
grin.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

Yes, I AM impatient.
damn. i ordered mine saturday afternoon and had the basic 6-8 days shipping and got them today
grin.gif

I ordered mine Friday when they dropped at midnight..and they shipped Monday..but I will mine tomorrow
pimp.gif

I ordered mine Friday when they dropped at midnight..and they shipped Monday..but I will mine tomorrow
pimp.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

Yes, I AM impatient.
This should not be right.  If you'd like, we can look into the order for you.  Just PM us with your customer number and we'll go ahead and investigate, getting back to you with the status and helping however we can.

EastbayRep - Ryan

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

Yes, I AM impatient.
This should not be right.  If you'd like, we can look into the order for you.  Just PM us with your customer number and we'll go ahead and investigate, getting back to you with the status and helping however we can.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Back
Top Bottom