Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

doesn't look like these sold very well. i have yet to see anyone rocking them and they still at all the stores. can't say i'm all that surprised tho. these sold the worst out of the 3 originally.

doesn't look like these sold very well. i have yet to see anyone rocking them and they still at all the stores. can't say i'm all that surprised tho. these sold the worst out of the 3 originally.

These are still sitting in my area. I wonder if they will go on sale. I remember the Cincinatti griffs sold out in the first day. Sidenote. I hope Nike re release the black and white grade school joint in men sizes. kind of like what they did with the Volts. The black and white griffey Max 1 are too clean.

These are still sitting in my area. I wonder if they will go on sale. I remember the Cincinatti griffs sold out in the first day. Sidenote. I hope Nike re release the black and white grade school joint in men sizes. kind of like what they did with the Volts. The black and white griffey Max 1 are too clean.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

When the go drop they were very limited.  I had to get them through east bay....not a single store carried them in Md.
I walked by  footlocker and was shocked to see them still on display.   The got release at the wrong time.  Too many shoes came out.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

When the go drop they were very limited.  I had to get them through east bay....not a single store carried them in Md.
I walked by  footlocker and was shocked to see them still on display.   The got release at the wrong time.  Too many shoes came out.

Back
Top Bottom