Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Easy cop off Eastbay
pimp.gif
size 10..now I can rest easy knowin these are mine!

from @nikestore twitter:

The Griffey Max 1 has sold out! Congrats to those who copped & there may be a restock in a few days...stay tuned

from @nikestore twitter:

The Griffey Max 1 has sold out! Congrats to those who copped & there may be a restock in a few days...stay tuned

This is not rite jus they sold out too Fast on NDC..Its too fast to be True..They better Restock

This is not rite jus they sold out too Fast on NDC..Its too fast to be True..They better Restock

Can anyone tell me why EASTBAY charges tax now...I know there is some kind of internet tax California is trying to pass but shopping off Eastbay isn't that great any more now that there is tax. I understand FL, FA, Champs are linked with Eastbay but still.

Was able to get my sz off Eastbay. Good thing didn't try Nike.com Saw these in the Bay Area last few days but didn't cop originally. Still need those Cincy color griffey 1s in 10.5. Missed out on those.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Smurf- How did you get that link early?

That made it an easy buy.

One of my friends gave it to me and then i placed my order and then i gave info out glad other people were able to cop 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Can anyone tell me why EASTBAY charges tax now...I know there is some kind of internet tax California is trying to pass but shopping off Eastbay isn't that great any more now that there is tax. I understand FL, FA, Champs are linked with Eastbay but still.

Was able to get my sz off Eastbay. Good thing didn't try Nike.com Saw these in the Bay Area last few days but didn't cop originally. Still need those Cincy color griffey 1s in 10.5. Missed out on those.

One of my friends gave it to me and then i placed my order and then i gave info out glad other people were able to cop 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Yeah, thanks bro. Easiest cop ever. Lol.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Yeah, thanks bro. Easiest cop ever. Lol.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Hey Eastbay Rep

Is this one of the releases that will get automatically double boxed?
Or should I call customer service in the morning and have them add the gift box to my order?

Hey Eastbay Rep

Is this one of the releases that will get automatically double boxed?
Or should I call customer service in the morning and have them add the gift box to my order?

I was going to guess that NDC was holding back some stock so people would have to order other places, and Nike would keep their outside retailers happy.
But now that I see Smuff posted the NDC link so early, I'm going to bet the lurkers jumped on it.
I didn't even think to look that far back, usually nobody has the link that early.
Good job on getting the link early though Smurf.
Still got mine through Eastbay, would have preferred NDC, but I got them, so whatever.

I was going to guess that NDC was holding back some stock so people would have to order other places, and Nike would keep their outside retailers happy.
But now that I see Smuff posted the NDC link so early, I'm going to bet the lurkers jumped on it.
I didn't even think to look that far back, usually nobody has the link that early.
Good job on getting the link early though Smurf.
Still got mine through Eastbay, would have preferred NDC, but I got them, so whatever.

Back
Top Bottom