Eminem best rapper ever

LOL at Em annihilating anyone in a battle, his most formidable opponent was Lotto. :rolleyes

Not here to slander Em as I think he's one of the greats, but I think the hardest diss record towards him was from Evidence (Dilated Peoples). It was during the Everlast beef when Everlast spit a subliminal diss on one of Dilated's tracks (Ear Drums Pop remix). Previously Dilated and Em had freestyled together on the Wakeup Show, so he felt betrayed. He calls out Dilated and Evidence on his "Hit Em Up" diss and Ev retaliated with this. IMO it's the least known and hardest diss to Em:

Last edited:

LOL at Em annihilating anyone in a battle, his most formidable opponent was Lotto. :rolleyes

Not here to slander Em as I think he's one of the greats, but I think the hardest diss record towards him was from Evidence (Dilated Peoples). It was during the Everlast beef when Everlast spit a subliminal diss on one of Dilated's tracks (Ear Drums Pop remix). Previously Dilated and Em had freestyled together on the Wakeup Show, so he felt betrayed. He calls out Dilated and Evidence on his "Hit Em Up" diss and Ev retaliated with this. IMO it's the least known and hardest diss to Em:

The title of this song is funnier and better than the actual song. And Evidence took a whole song to diss Em whereas Em it only took him like two bars to completely trash Dialated.

One of the best? Sure. Very best? Nah, his freestyle is Damm good. Some of the the stuff he did before he was famous was great. But I've heard some underground east coast stuff that blew me away. I'm west coast rap for life too, but I believe that west coast has better producers, but underground raw talent? NYC is where it's at.

Maybe outkast too but being from the south they were appreciated by my older cousins as a kid and was implanted

It's crazy how big and beloved Outkast was during their run and few years after they last album, but man people really seem to have forgot all about them.

Remember when the world went nuts for any new 3 stacks verse?

Tupac is great but i hate the people that put pac and biggie a level above.....even when they say that they were the first with gangsta rap.....bone thugs probably most underrated rap group ever btw

are these people 13?

Back
Top Bottom