[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

how do you call 2 shows a "tour?"
laugh.gif
mrvbyd.jpg
its not a tour though

so i'm thinking about which show to go to...as much as i +$$%#+* hate the Yankees, the NY show is gonna be crazy with the guests...but Em rarely plays shows and i've heard Comerica is amazing...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

they gonna charge an arm and a leg for this...

i GUARANTEE close tix will be $250...i would almost put my username on that...Live Nation will be raping the hell outta people...the good thing is that upper deck tix will be cheap as hell...around $30-$50...

My boy that works for Ticketmaster told me that the most expensive ticket will be $250.

I have 12 tickets locked up for the NY show, so if I have extras I'll gladly hook some of you up.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

My boy that works for Ticketmaster told me that the most expensive ticket will be $250.

I have 12 tickets locked up for the NY show, so if I have extras I'll gladly hook some of you up.

cough cough
i GUARANTEE close tix will be $250...i would almost put my username on that...Live Nation will be raping the hell outta people...the good thing is that upper deck tix will be cheap as hell...around $30-$50...

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

On June 12th will the tickets be on sale at Ticketmaster or on Live Nations website?

Definitely ticketmaster...i don't think they sell tix on LN anymore...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

damn...might look into flying to Detroit for this...#*%! NY...even though that would be an INSANE show...
this
the way detroit fails and NY is expensive, might be cheaper to fly to Detroit, rent a car, and get tixx there
laugh.gif

edit:
will having a blackcard or gold amex help get better seats/ presale
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

or is amex not affil with these kind of things?

lemme know!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

damn...might look into flying to Detroit for this...#*%! NY...even though that would be an INSANE show...
this
the way detroit fails and NY is expensive, might be cheaper to fly to Detroit, rent a car, and get tixx there
laugh.gif

edit:
will having a blackcard or gold amex help get better seats/ presale
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

or is amex not affil with these kind of things?

lemme know!

Amex has a presale for almost every big TM show nowadays...

Back
Top Bottom