**Eminem "Southpaw Soundtrack" July 24th 2015 "Kings Never Die" Out Now

He was doing drugs throughout his first 4 albums but it really showed on encore that's when his drug use was at his peak I believe
these kind of statements are terrible and very stupid. I wouldn't want anyone to rehab just for the sake of music. Even if you were kidding dude has kids to look after and that would be sad after going through his first relapse I wouldn't want that for anyone

Calm down toy soldier. It's common knowledge that eminem dropped gems during his drug period. Hence, why I said musically, he would probably benefit. Other artists have gone thru the same thing. Em was just lucky enough to kick the habit before it became too late. From a personal stand point, of course it's better to be off of the stuff.

IGGY AZALEA@IGGYAZALEA · 52m 52 minutes ago

im bored of the old men threatening young women as entertainment trend and much more interested in the young women getting $ trend. zzzz0 replies1,901 retweets3,521 favorites

IGGY AZALEA@IGGYAZALEA · 50m 50 minutes ago

its especially akward because my 14 year old brother is the biggest eminem fan and now the artist he admired says he wants to rape me. nice!

Em's back at it again :lol:

I think it's more awkward hearing her on the radio sounding like a rapping black chick from the south.

Last edited:
gotta say, there is nobody in Hip Hop alive that can outrap Em. he's still lyrically sharp as hell. these songs on here prove it. the one thing that drags it down is the production.

Last edited:
http://raptest.shadyrecords.com/#shady

they are doing a contest where you have to name every song in the Shady catalog without no help, the one who lands first place will get a autographed gift from Eminem. i'm in
smokin.gif
i started it, got 100% on level 11 which come out next week lol 

Nah bro......
recreational use and being addicted to it is different, what i meant was he got on them heavy after

Still wrong, there are interviews where you can see Em is gone out of his mind way before proof died. Not to mention Proof died in 2006, 8 mile was released in 2002 with Lose Yourself on the soundtrack. I believe there's even an interview where Em talks about the people around him (including Proof) that tried to get him stop/slow down his use years ago.

gotta say, there is nobody in Hip Hop alive that can outrap Em. he's still lyrically sharp as hell. these songs on here prove it. the one thing that drags it down is the production.

Always has always will.. add Jcole and Nas to that list.

that Lose Yourself demo is amazing. It's probably what would've come out if there were no 8 Mile movie

that Lose Yourself demo is amazing. It's probably what would've come out if there were no 8 Mile movie
i like the version that released waaaaaaaaaaay better. and i dont think the song would have been made if there was no 8 mile

we might be getting a Shady Records mixtape with 66 records on it

During a podcast interview with Rap Radar, Paul Rosenberg discussed the upcoming Shady XV compilation album. About an hour and three minutes into the conversation, DJ Whoo Kid revealed that he had compiled a mixtape of 66 tracks from Shady Records artists that did not make the final cut of Shady XV. He goes on to say that he’s dropping it by next week.

It definitely seems a little too good to be true. But, who knows? Maybe we’ll really get this mega-mixtape like he says.

To stream snippets of the new tracks that did land on Shady XV, click here.

http://theoriginalsociety.com/dj-wh...ady-records-artists-that-didnt-make-shady-xv/

Bruh if that mixtape drops :x

It's here.

Tracklist:

1.Eminem, Paul Rosenberg Intro
2.Public Enemy #1
3.We're Back
4.Invasion
5.What Up Gangsta
6.Go To Sleep
7.Rabbit Run
8.We All Die One Day
9.American Psycho II
10.D12- Fight Music
11.Freestyle #1
12.Lady
13.The Re-Up
14.Don't Push Me
15.Stat Quo- By My Side
16.Hard White (Up In The Club)
17.Devils Night
18.Hit Em Up Freestyle
19.Dr. Dre- Say What You Say
20.50 Cent- Heat
21.Eminem- Wanksta
22.Wanksta
23.My Gun Go Off
24.Quitter
25.Lloyd Banks- Where I'm At
26.Living Proof
27.Eminem Skit
28.Bad Meets Evil- Scary Movies
29.Ski Mask Way (Eminem Remix)
30.2009 BET Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Eminem
31.The Setup
32.6 In The Morning
33.50 Cent- I'll Still Kill
34.Position Of Power
35.Eminem Skit
36.Detroit Vs. Everybody
37.Shady XV Shoutout
38.50 Cent- PIMP (Remix)
39.Man Down (Censored)
40.Patiently Waiting
41.Alchemist Freestyle
42.Gunz Come Out
43.Freestyle 2
44.Symphony In H
45.Git Up
46.No Apologies
47.Ca$his- Pistol Poppin
48.Obie Trice- All My Life
49.Bad Meets Evil- Above The Law
50.50 Cent- I Get Money (Forbes Remix)
51.Cry Now
52.Eminem Skit
53.I'm Having A Relapse Freestyle
54.D12- These Drugs
55.Girls
56.Eminem Nate Dogg- My Name
57.50 Cent- In My Hood
58.50 Cent- High All The Time
59.How Come
60.Obie Trice- **** Hits The Fan
61.Yelawolf- Box Chevy
62.Session One
63.Drama Setter
64.50 Cent- The Mechanic
65.Guts Over Fear
66.Eminem Shady XV Outro

Album sounds pretty much like Recovery and MMLP2. I need Em to go study his old flows and bring that **** back because I can't listen to this new flow. It's annoying.

"Don't Front" is the Best Buy exclusive song. It was supposed to be on MMLP2 but the sample didn't get cleared. Best song on the album.

Back
Top Bottom