Emmy Rossum is the WAAWG

emmy-rossum-435.jpg
once again model face +regular girl body=perfection!

yall really acting like you wouldnt smash but take away the money and fame and she still would be out of alot of dudes league .

so let me get this straight bone structure means nothing to you?shes got the face of a model and the body of a regular chick which is the best type of female! shes better looking than most chicks you see walking down the street!

Bone structure?

Candice Swanopel the girl in op avi has great bone structure. Angelina Jolie,Naomi cambell , Kate moss.
This chicks gave has no structure with a borderline quagmire jaw she has is nice eyes though. She is average and if she weren't an actress you would not be beasting.

y'all should start saying "she doesn't do it for me." no one can take that away from you.

y'all see how y'all arguing over the word average. :lol: if you just say she doesn't do it for

you then everyone SHOULD respect that. all this other foolishness is just that. it's called

preference guys.
THIS! It would definitely get rid of much of the arguing and the jimmy rustling would go down as well :lol:

yea you guys are laughing at me but doubt any of you have smashed a girl half as good looking,only on nt do you have a bunch of internet nerds with a shoe fetish and supermodel standards HAHAHA.

please post pics of your chicks...i bet most yall dont even got one.

yall saying "i wouldnt smash" lol yea ok i bet if you saw if chick in the club she wouldnt even talk to you....so yall wouldnt even get the chance to smash.

I love me some Emmy but yall are doing too much defending her.

Bone structure :rofl: :rolleyes

If dude don't like her or think she's average, fine. More of her for me when I smash during a Knick game in the locker room :pimp:

Last edited:
im done on this thread gotta bunch of ninjahoods up in here.

i bet most of yall dorky looking,still live at home and make less than 15 k a year talking about passing on 8s and 9s.

nt is hilarious sometimes.

im done on this thread gotta bunch of ninjahoods up in here.

i bet most of yall dorky looking,still live at home and make less than 15 k a year talking about passing on 8s and 9s.

nt is hilarious sometimes.
This right here is lame. We can tell you taking this too seriously, just cuz some ppl disagree with you about something they gotta be all that nonsense you typed up :lol: As if any of that matters. Point you missing is they don't consider the chick 8s and 9s.

Back
Top Bottom