Emotional songs that make you want to tear up

The Roots- Clock With No Hands

something about the drums and the beat that just gets at my heart

"Looking over mad years worth of photographs
Pictures of some places I ain't never going back
Some people I used to love, why I ain't show them that?"

Blink 182-Adams Song

Originally Posted by stand4something

Joe Budden - All of me. Smh beautiful music man.
came in here to post this and Usher-Let it burn..... at a point 
laugh.gif

Not really wanting to tear up, but more like a bittersweet feel.

Off the top of my head:
Bonnie Raitt - I can't make you love me. I hate and love this song.
Jimmy Eat World - Hear you me 

Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One sweet day

Not really wanting to tear up, but more like a bittersweet feel.

Off the top of my head:
Bonnie Raitt - I can't make you love me. I hate and love this song.
Jimmy Eat World - Hear you me 

Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One sweet day

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Watching MJ tour footage is an experience every time. An experience.
Honestly, I didn't know that Bucharest concert footage existed until about 8 years ago, and they played the whole concert on VH1 randomly one day. I didn't leave my seat for about four hours (sat through every commercial). I've never been so in awe of a performer. It's moving stuff. MJ always talked about how he hated touring and performing live, but he always gave 110% when he did. And the documentary after his death showed he was still a force to be reckoned with. He had it all still going for him. It's too bad we never got one last show.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Watching MJ tour footage is an experience every time. An experience.
Honestly, I didn't know that Bucharest concert footage existed until about 8 years ago, and they played the whole concert on VH1 randomly one day. I didn't leave my seat for about four hours (sat through every commercial). I've never been so in awe of a performer. It's moving stuff. MJ always talked about how he hated touring and performing live, but he always gave 110% when he did. And the documentary after his death showed he was still a force to be reckoned with. He had it all still going for him. It's too bad we never got one last show.

Pac - Dear Mama
Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone (came out around the time my aunt was killed and I just remember this song all over the radio and my moms playing it nonstop)

Pac - Dear Mama
Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone (came out around the time my aunt was killed and I just remember this song all over the radio and my moms playing it nonstop)

Back
Top Bottom