Emotional songs that make you want to tear up

Originally Posted by Hiram408

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Nas - Dance
This one does it for me
frown.gif
when one of my bestfriends died this came on shuffle right after i heard the news and i just lost it! never cried so much in my life

I cant even listen to Dance With My Father, and my pops is still here....you can hear the emotion throughout the entire song.....and honestly....Kanye - Touch the Sky.....I remember hearing it on the album and it didnt hit me but one day I was having a TERRIBLE day and VH1 Storytellers came on and he performed it and I broke down.....

I cant even listen to Dance With My Father, and my pops is still here....you can hear the emotion throughout the entire song.....and honestly....Kanye - Touch the Sky.....I remember hearing it on the album and it didnt hit me but one day I was having a TERRIBLE day and VH1 Storytellers came on and he performed it and I broke down.....

You guys posted a lot of ones that I would have posted, especially "My Immortal".

I was going to put the album version, but watching the perfomance and seeing his emotion just kills it...

You guys posted a lot of ones that I would have posted, especially "My Immortal".

I was going to put the album version, but watching the perfomance and seeing his emotion just kills it...

IheartDrums wrote:
Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Damn son, i love NFG. I know, it sounds gay, but they been my favorite since their first cd. Thank you for posting this. Seriously.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nothing romo about NFG bro. going to see them on the 21st. definitely one of my favorite bands after all these years. good to see someone appriciates them around here.

IheartDrums wrote:
Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Damn son, i love NFG. I know, it sounds gay, but they been my favorite since their first cd. Thank you for posting this. Seriously.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nothing romo about NFG bro. going to see them on the 21st. definitely one of my favorite bands after all these years. good to see someone appriciates them around here.

Back
Top Bottom