EMP this Friday 5/14 and Saturday 5/15

Obviously Champs employees get discounts at FootLocker, do they get the same discounts at Foot Action?

Man, I really hope I can get the Akron VII's now, I have the SKU number and at 50% that'd be pure money.

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

heard 2 employees got let go in my local district already....and managers be on the strict stuff lately around here

NT BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU SAY IN THIS THREAD AND HOW YOU HANDLE BUSINESS (KEEP IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, DONT AIR IT OUT TO THE PUBLIC)

ultimately it will ruin the EAs for everyone....stay safe and happy buying

a little advice for employees hooking people up.   if you wear for example a size 13 and the person your hooking up wears a size 8  it might come off as obvious  so to play things safe you guys should consider buying everything in your size and then just have whoever your hooking up get the shoes in your size and exchange them for whatever size they need.

yes it's more work to do, but better safe then sorry.

i picked up wht blk red kobe v, both pairs of lbj 7 ps, lbj am 7 grey white, blk and grey nike lunarglide+and tony parker hyperfly pe
pimp.gif
 all 50 off...
nerd.gif
 for copper foams sz 11.5 or 12

YUPi'mSCRUBING32 wrote:
why dont you go in the EA 50 thread and shout out 34th?
gotta love NT

Just want 2 say good luck 2 all the up&comers in the 50% off. I fell back from 50%'s awhile ago but it is always nice 2 put people on 2 this event
happy.gif

Oh and i apologize to those who hit me up while i was out getting the orders. My bad guys. Perhaps next time.

just picked up the Lebron PS POP edition but had to have it delivered to the crib cause they didnt have my size

there goes good ol Vampiro with my name in his mouth.
smh.gif
  you are never gonna learn
laugh.gif

you wanna lurk for a week when theres a thread on you,but as soon as it gets deleted/closed, you wanna start $#!%# posting
laugh.gif

back on localz getting those young ladies? (quick ?, do 16 year olds and younger qualify as ladies or are they still classified as kids?)
sick.gif
smh.gif

nice pick-ups NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

YUPi'mSCRUBING32 wrote:
why dont you go in the EA 50 thread and shout out 34th?
gotta love NT

Just want 2 say good luck 2 all the up&comers in the 50% off. I fell back from 50%'s awhile ago but it is always nice 2 put people on 2 this event
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  my dude is back like cooked crack.   yo son we gettin it in at offical teen bash with them young broads next weekend.   you can grind on the 15 year olds while i just lean against the wall eating a slice of pizza.

Originally Posted by DenisHot

shout out to bLaZ3n, probably the most awkward purchase of my life lol
laugh.gif

Yeah, that was kinda awkward..

To the others I couldn't help, I pulled a mean shift today so I couldn't check my PMs..

Looks like I have a pretty solid connect from now on..
Copped cool grey Lebron VII, Black/red Lebron VII P.S, anniversary 3's, neon 95's, and silver AM 97's.
wink.gif
smokin.gif

Big shout out to NiPxD, he hooked up a lot of people including myself. cant wait to get them!

Back
Top Bottom