EMP this Friday 5/14 and Saturday 5/15

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I never have luck at 34th man...

damn, I work on 36th and 7th so I figured I'd just hit up footaction and/or footlocker on 34th. Hopefully by boy goes to LI and his connect comes thru. On the bright side, if I don't get the hook up I'll be saving money.

Yeah man, I never have luck at 34th either. That's where I went yesterday. I might try Jamaica Ave or Queens Center mall later today.

Sad Story guys who purchased the DMP VII pack already like i did. Email came out stating do not sell DMP VII i guess its a mess up in the system but i have to return mine today i was HOT i went early this morning too and my man called me back and told me what was up and when i say i went in on those packs i went in! So be on the look out for the same situation fellas. Other than that i grabbed 2 more retro 4's (all white) some 95 slates, carnivores, the black fusion 4's for $45(wasnt going to pass on it) air attack 90's blk/denim and silver and red, some kobe shorts that were $8 im headed to Atl today so i can go in some more

Good looks EOH sir

Sad news on the VII pack indeed

2 things you should expect when you holla at me and are out of state:

1) Shippin fee....(really? this needs to be addressed? i didnt know there was a free shipping method in the USA)
2) Tip.....i mean if your purchase is $10-$40 im sure my connect wont mind but why you argue about $5 when your purchase is like 100+ after saving with the excuse "thats all i have right now tho". My advice is to wait till the next EA since these things come so often now, it seems (this is not directed towards you Mike lol)

That will be all. My inbox will be open till this EMP is over.

I always get lucky at 34st you just gotta come off correct I tip 10 per box and most of the times they're fine with that I'm trying to get those 7s for 90 at least

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Sad Story guys who purchased the DMP VII pack already like i did. Email came out stating do not sell DMP VII i guess its a mess up in the system but i have to return mine today i was HOT i went early this morning too and my man called me back and told me what was up and when i say i went in on those packs i went in! So be on the look out for the same situation fellas. Other than that i grabbed 2 more retro 4's (all white) some 95 slates, carnivores, the black fusion 4's for $45(wasnt going to pass on it) air attack 90's blk/denim and silver and red, some kobe shorts that were $8 im headed to Atl today so i can go in some more
don't know why you would have to take back what you already purchased seems like their fault but yea that is the story on what happened.

same way i feel i guess cause im an employee and i just got em this a.m and the email was send last night idk im not tripping tho. if i was out of town and bought them i prob would have been str8 tho lol

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Edit May 11 -- Exclusions are:
-  ALL Air Force Ones;
- Reebok Easy Tone;
-Reebok Zig;
- ALL Air Max 2009;
- May 15th Jordan VI release.

Thus -- if its NOT excluded and listed, guess what? 
nerd.gif

In the words of Carter, "Eat good... Drink good... SMOKE BETTER!!!!" 
pimp.gif

Just passing the info.

I don't post "speculation" or "rumors".

FL, Inc. employees, do what y'all usually do mod'in this thread.

[Jeezy voice] "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Thanks for all the info EoH.  A question for a Champs emp-what's your exclusion list.  I know that past few Emp App there have been numerous differences and just wanted to check if this was for FTL and Champs or just FTL.  

And to DMV Nters-any stores have Black Cover 3's (aka-Superfreaks) and/or White Pippens?  Thanks in advance

I was gonna get the blk/red VI's and paint the red, but im not a fan of the material they used. They look mad ashy so im just gonna get some AM 97's

Originally Posted by thekckid

don't know why you would have to take back what you already purchased seems like their fault but yea that is the story on what happened.

Im hot right now just drove 30 miles back and forth to get this pack, get all the way there and they tell me they cant sell them what so ever. But corporate says they should be for sale and no one has answers!

wait how did they make you return them? did you have a friend who works there get them for you and they told him to return it?? a sale is a sale, there are no forced gimme backs.  thats bullying if you ask me, thats if the store told the employee to return them.

That's BS, how they gone make you bring a shoe back to them for a refund? lol, how do they contact you to even tell you? Mines still sitting pretty in my closet.

Slate 95s are not excluded, possibly going in on those and KD 2s. Need a new ballin shoe.

Good luck to all.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

That's BS, how they gone make you bring a shoe back to them for a refund? lol, how do they contact you to even tell you? Mines still sitting pretty in my closet.

hes an employee

why would you return them if you already bought them. that's their mistake. if it was me i would just be like, "na i bought them with my money and i'm keeping them, if you don't like that and try to fire me ill just get unemployment and the company will have to pay for that out of their pocked so lets all just chill out with that returning stuff talk"

Are the prices online the same as in store?

I'm trying to track down a pair of Kobe IV's, I seen them a few weeks back at a few FTL's around here, but they're no longer online.

Have any of the Kobe V's dropped in price yet?

Also, is the exclusion list on the first page pretty accurate, or has each store excluded their own inventory as in sales past?

i cant thank EOH enough. he got me my pips and my daddys father day gift
smile.gif
thank you to all the people that reached out to me to help as well. i love nt. you guys rock!

...and yes im overjoyed
tongue.gif

My fam already know two 11/12 packs in a certain small area/county were scopped.

Took care of thangs 10 am on the dot.

They having all this drama over the 7 pack, while CDP packs are a Goooooooooooo!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, hopefully I can find a connect before this is over, been wanting to get a couple of things.

Lol I OD'ed, again
Couple things for NTers
pimp.gif
, got 4 eggplant foams and 4 Oreo Vis coming in the mail....most accounted for by NTers and my folks, if you're reading this, you know who you are, i'll hit u up when they arrive

o77ig6.jpg

And Mike, theres your inline KB V bro. Enjoy

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i cant thank EOH enough. he got me my pips and my daddys father day gift
smile.gif
thank you to all the people that reached out to me to help as well. i love nt. you guys rock!

...and yes im overjoyed
tongue.gif

They reached out to you?

k3oh81.gif

Back
Top Bottom