EMPLOYEE Half off starts FRIDAY!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! XX3's excluded :(

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Anyone in Florida willing to help a brotha?

TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

Not with that sig
laugh.gif

eff Tebow
laugh.gif

yeah , i'm salty ... and ?

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Anyone in Florida willing to help a brotha?

TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

Not with that sig
laugh.gif

eff Tebow
laugh.gif

yeah , i'm salty ... and ?

W
indifferent.gif
W
roll.gif
It's whatever, I'll just get my sister to buy them for me cause shedidn't get me a birthday present yet and I just bought the XX3's so no need for Kobe's right now. Tebow and da Gators in 2008 =
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Criminoles=
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abejd

anyone in Los Angeles willing to help me out.
please PM me.

Did you not see the post right above you with the big bold letters about an L.A. hookup? Oh, and demonbasketball, youmight wanna do some editing to that receipt since it shows the exact store and cashier. You never know who's reading and you wouldn't want to get yourboy in hot water.

my pickups, also got mad jordan sock also... hahaha, i wanted the kobe iii's but couldn't get that connect 2 work...

discounts are for these stores

Footlocker
Lady Footlocker
Kids Footlocker
Champs
Footaction

^ Thank you sir. I wish I would've known that last night, when I spent an eternity at FL trying to find some shoes my kids would like.

o crap i need to slap myself for that one lol i meant to say footaction.

oh well im pretty sure i pissed off a manager at a footlocker ill probably never go to ever again today but who cares. dude was being a prick about letting meexchange zoom flights and delta force lows i got yesterday with the 50% and $5 for the 23's so i called the 1800 number on the backl of receipts told themhe was changing the writen store policy on the receipt ended up getting my way and the rest was history.

oh well im pretty sure i pissed off a manager at a footlocker ill probably never go to ever again today but who cares. dude was being a prick about letting me exchange zoom flights and delta force lows i got yesterday with the 50% and $5 for the 23's so i called the 1800 number on the backl of receipts told them he was changing the writen store policy on the receipt ended up getting my way and the rest was history.
thats why you wait a week or two to avoid that kind of problem.

yeah but ^ it's not in the store policy it's not posted in the store, Managers make up some pure BS sometimes.

I once had a champs manager tell me to you use a F&F coupon that I had to buy Shoe Cleaner, a pack of socks & extra laces, I don't even think lacesare counted as a accessories anymore if ever, oh & to top it off I was buying a $20 Lebron Kids shoes
laugh.gif

some Managers are nice some are
eyes.gif

Damn i wish FNL showed us LOVE like this.... still looking for a hoop up in San Jose Ca 408. Let me know asap

thanks for the headsup on the discount. got another pair of zoom flight 95, 96, kobe 3 and lebron 5. word to my boy at ftl in the 757. good looking out.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

My boy came through on these for me...

2q9kxlf.jpg

2583vxc.jpg

damn i wish i could get a pair of those
any chance your boy can hook it up?

Originally Posted by Zach13g

yeah but ^ it's not in the store policy it's not posted in the store, Managers make up some pure BS sometimes.

I once had a champs manager tell me to you use a F&F coupon that I had to buy Shoe Cleaner, a pack of socks & extra laces, I don't even think laces are counted as a accessories anymore if ever, oh & to top it off I was buying a $20 Lebron Kids shoes
laugh.gif

some Managers are nice some are
eyes.gif

agreed with completely. even the managers i deal with on a consistent basis said that the managers at the store i had the problem with tend to act likefemale dogs. i really dont get those type of managers though, if you have a policy follow by it and stop trying to be super retail man and make up a load ofb.s then feel stupid when a higher up tells you that you have to honor my exchange. i even told the manager that its not his own merchandise so he shouldntmake a deal out of it.
on the bright side i got more stuff from the footaction and champs in the mall i work at today i got a jacket to go with the aquasfor $20 and a shirt to go with the stealth xx3's for $15 and some more kicks for my son.

if any managers or employyes post on here that work at the fox hills, lakewood, santa monica promendade, or beverly center ever need a discount at lids inboxme and we can talk, it wouldnt hurt for me to have help at other malls around the area.

Back
Top Bottom