EMPLOYEE Half off starts FRIDAY!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! XX3's excluded :(

Hey can anyone hook me up in the d.c northern virginia area i just moved here a couple of months ago

SO WHEN I WAS BUYING MY ALLSTARS I ASKED THE CLERK IF HE WAS READY FOR THE 50 PERCENT (JUST MAKING SMALL TALK) AND HE SAID YEA BUT HE SAID ALL THE GOOD STUFFWAS EXCLUDED

THE ZOOM 95 AND 96, RETROS, AIR FORCES, AND FEW NEWER B-BALL SHOES

This is DEFINITELY a shot in the dark, but anyone in the Huntsville, AL area willing to help a brotha out?

*waits for no responses*

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

SO WHEN I WAS BUYING MY ALLSTARS I ASKED THE CLERK IF HE WAS READY FOR THE 50 PERCENT (JUST MAKING SMALL TALK) AND HE SAID YEA BUT HE SAID ALL THE GOOD STUFF WAS EXCLUDED

the zoom 95 and 96's are excluded?

^^^^^ Tried that as well no luck. 3 different stores and the same story at all three. 1 manager yelled at me before i even asked.maybe cuz i was trying with 2pairs and it was release date of the breds. Does that change the situation a little.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

SO WHEN I WAS BUYING MY ALLSTARS I ASKED THE CLERK IF HE WAS READY FOR THE 50 PERCENT (JUST MAKING SMALL TALK) AND HE SAID YEA BUT HE SAID ALL THE GOOD STUFF WAS EXCLUDED

the zoom 95 and 96's are excluded?
thats what he said the new 06s the grey ones....but it might just be that store idk

Yikes!!!!
eek.gif
i don't even want to know......
you and your filthy mind...dude,reciprocate sneaker-wise.

anyone in Los Angeles willing to help me out. Would be much appreciated please PM me.

You guys need to realize FTL managers aren't stupid! They know what each employee bought on 50 and they'll remember whenever someonecomes in to exchange the same exact shoes and size whenever a big release date Jordan comes out. Its not that they're trying to be pricks. An auditor canlook up all receipts and see whats going on. Thats what scares managers, they aren't trying to lose their jobs over this crap.

Originally Posted by MrMagic8Ball

You guys need to realize FTL managers aren't stupid! They know what each employee bought on 50 and they'll remember whenever someone comes in to exchange the same exact shoes and size whenever a big release date Jordan comes out. Its not that they're trying to be pricks. An auditor can look up all receipts and see whats going on. Thats what scares managers, they aren't trying to lose their jobs over this crap.

thats why you take the stuff to other stores instead of the place you got the stuff from. i make sure to go out of my way to cover the behinds nh of thepeople who take care of me.. anyhow are the jordan xx2's excluded? i was planning on exchanging those for store credit tomorrow and using the store creditand just paying the leftover difference to get the xx3's on sat

thanks for the news guys... i most definitely need a helping hand in LA... im gonna be going to the westside pavilion store tomorrow. any employees of thatstore here? or in the west la area? hit me up por favor.

Damn. That means my connect won't be able to get me her discount. Dang, I can live and get me some other sneakers!

Originally Posted by thacity17

Hey can anyone hook me up in the d.c northern virginia area i just moved here a couple of months ago

Dittooooo!!! Somebody help me out!! i just needa pick up a couple things!
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom