:::::::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON FINALE: "LOSE YOURSELF" 10:30pm ET ::::::::::

I've really started to like Drama's character on this show. It seems like he was the only one genuinely concerned about Vince as his brother and his best friend, and not Vince the movie star. Drama is mad annoying sometimes (and delusional) but you gotta respect his love for baby bro. He's down for Vince no matter what, no questions asked.
smokin.gif

The episode itself was one of the best, IMO. I actually like Vince's character more the way he is now than the way he was before. It's more interesting to see him involved in real Hollywood type stuff, and not the happy-go-lucky-wait-for-everything-to-magically-fall-in-place kind of lifestyle he was leading in the other seasons.

I've really started to like Drama's character on this show. It seems like he was the only one genuinely concerned about Vince as his brother and his best friend, and not Vince the movie star. Drama is mad annoying sometimes (and delusional) but you gotta respect his love for baby bro. He's down for Vince no matter what, no questions asked.
smokin.gif

The episode itself was one of the best, IMO. I actually like Vince's character more the way he is now than the way he was before. It's more interesting to see him involved in real Hollywood type stuff, and not the happy-go-lucky-wait-for-everything-to-magically-fall-in-place kind of lifestyle he was leading in the other seasons.

people get mad that he fell for Sasha Grey, but usually its the one that you never think that someone would be with that captures you - plus add the drugs and the rush he was seeking at the time after almost dying and its a realistic storyline

ex) who would of thought tito ortiz would go after jenna jameson - somebody gotta wife em lol

people get mad that he fell for Sasha Grey, but usually its the one that you never think that someone would be with that captures you - plus add the drugs and the rush he was seeking at the time after almost dying and its a realistic storyline

ex) who would of thought tito ortiz would go after jenna jameson - somebody gotta wife em lol

Originally Posted by Nek32

It's more interesting to see him involved in real Hollywood type stuff, and not the happy-go-lucky-wait-for-everything-to-magically-fall-in-place kind of lifestyle he was leading in the other seasons.
It's an overall evolution. The good life, the not so good life, then the comeback, then the downfall.

I LOVE IT

Originally Posted by Nek32

It's more interesting to see him involved in real Hollywood type stuff, and not the happy-go-lucky-wait-for-everything-to-magically-fall-in-place kind of lifestyle he was leading in the other seasons.
It's an overall evolution. The good life, the not so good life, then the comeback, then the downfall.

I LOVE IT

I was so happy Vince got rocked. he needed that. matter of fact, it seems like he needs to get rocked in his face at least once a season. I wish one of the crew woulda rocked him at the house when he was talkin super wreckless.

I was so happy Vince got rocked. he needed that. matter of fact, it seems like he needs to get rocked in his face at least once a season. I wish one of the crew woulda rocked him at the house when he was talkin super wreckless.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

your an idiot he's the reason they are driving nice cars and living nice lives, they have no right to "rock" him

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

your an idiot he's the reason they are driving nice cars and living nice lives, they have no right to "rock" him

Wow that episode was crazy! Why do I feel like the show is going to end with them all going back to live in Queens in their old neighborhood? Working regular jobs on some life lesson type @!%!.

Btw there was so many celebrity cameos in that episode I lost count but Minka looked
pimp.gif

Wow that episode was crazy! Why do I feel like the show is going to end with them all going back to live in Queens in their old neighborhood? Working regular jobs on some life lesson type @!%!.

Btw there was so many celebrity cameos in that episode I lost count but Minka looked
pimp.gif

Ari's wife is the definition of rich and spoiled after all the success Ari has had shes going to think about leaving him over a little scandal serious its not like he did a tiger woods and cheated on her with 50 different women lol

I thought this was the best episode of the season

Ari's wife is the definition of rich and spoiled after all the success Ari has had shes going to think about leaving him over a little scandal serious its not like he did a tiger woods and cheated on her with 50 different women lol

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

pimp.gif
They pretty much already did the back to Queens thing.  That was after Medellin tanked, Smoke Jumpers imploded and Vince couldn't get another job.  I don't see that happening again.  Still, its going to be interesting to see how they deal with all the stories they started this season.  And, yes, I'd have to say Minka was the best cameo of the night.  And I think I'm going to have to try out that pick up line Vince used on that one chick at the Eminem party -- "hey, have we !@$%ed before?" 

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

pimp.gif
They pretty much already did the back to Queens thing.  That was after Medellin tanked, Smoke Jumpers imploded and Vince couldn't get another job.  I don't see that happening again.  Still, its going to be interesting to see how they deal with all the stories they started this season.  And, yes, I'd have to say Minka was the best cameo of the night.  And I think I'm going to have to try out that pick up line Vince used on that one chick at the Eminem party -- "hey, have we !@$%ed before?" 

wait...how is Mrs. Ari's sister having financial troubles?

I thought Mrs. Ari had a trust fund. That's what Ari's fam was living on when Ari was fired before. Her sister didn't get money from their dad?

wait...how is Mrs. Ari's sister having financial troubles?

I thought Mrs. Ari had a trust fund. That's what Ari's fam was living on when Ari was fired before. Her sister didn't get money from their dad?

^^^ Maybe there is an explanation, but its also possible there was just a continuity screw up. Its happened before. Like I pointed out previously, Dana Gordon said this season that she didn't have any kids, but a few seasons ago they showed her picking her kids up from school.

^^^ Maybe there is an explanation, but its also possible there was just a continuity screw up. Its happened before. Like I pointed out previously, Dana Gordon said this season that she didn't have any kids, but a few seasons ago they showed her picking her kids up from school.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The  woman is ungrateful.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The  woman is ungrateful.

There was so much love from the characters and their genuine concern for each other. Its incredible.

Plus that scene was one of Adrians best ever.

Back
Top Bottom