ENTOURAGE - The Movie

Anyone who didn't just expect a long episode is crazy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Think too many dudes expecting some super Oscar film

Lost my **** when they played "Give Up the Goods"

As said before, I wasn't expecting anything outside of what was displayed.

I'm hearing horrible reviews, hearing Piven saved the last 30/45 mins of the movie :x

Took the movie for what it was. Wasn't great but wasn't terrible either. Better than the last 2 seasons :lol:

What are the numbers?

Last edited:
Took the movie for what it was. Wasn't great but wasn't terrible either. Better than the last 2 seasons :lol:

This.

The continuity from the show was top notch. Little jokes, particular cameos (Dice, Busey, Arnold :lol:) were appreciated.
As usual the music, wardrobe, cars, girls & filming locations were on point :pimp:

7/8

Ari hopping out the chopper to Noreaga's "Superthug" > *

Last edited:
Lost my **** when they played "Give Up the Goods"

As said before, I wasn't expecting anything outside of what was displayed.

YEP! "Yo it's the R-A-double P-E-R N-O-Y-D" :smokin That was dope! Still got the best music ever out of ANY show!

Anyway, movie was what i expected cept the ending kinda sucked, imo.

I was a bit disappointed in Ari. Thought he would be funnier. Drama was HILARIOUS throughout though!

E's blonde chick was :wow: though and i'm not even into Blonde chicks. Found out she David Lee's ex.

I'm not sure how much my chick was into the show but I was using her as a gauge for people who weren't fans of the show.

She enjoyed it and we shared a lot of laughs.

Just rewatched season 8 to get back on track. Does it account for the time gap since season 8 ended, or does it pick right up like nothing happened?

I'm not sure how much my chick was into the show but I was using her as a gauge for people who weren't fans of the show.

She enjoyed it and we shared a lot of laughs.
exactly, though she did watch the first couple of seasons.

I was expecting a terrible movie but it was entertaining. 

- btw, Common's "cameo" was 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Saw it tonight as well. The pic of the whole crew at the end really hit me in the feels. Can't believe this show is 10+ years old man. Makes me feel so old.

E's blonde bombshell girl at the beginning 
embarassed.gif

Also just saw this.

- Ari seemed to tone down a lot. Will he go back to being an agent?

- The ending was a bit weak, but makes sense if they're trying to close it out with another movie.

- E still taking Ls.
mean.gif

- Billy Walsh is still hilarious.
laugh.gif

as someone that has never watched the show before, the movie had its moments, however, if the movie was any indication of what the show was like, I don't think I'd make it through more than a few episodes...

as someone that has never watched the show before, the movie had its moments, however, if the movie was any indication of what the show was like, I don't think I'd make it through more than a few episodes...

Too bad, classic show.

I just finished the show, haven't seen the movie yet but god I really liked the show.

I'm binging East Bound and Down now 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom