entry level luxury cars.... EDIT: I DO NOT want one. just want people's opinion.

From someone in the car business, I'll say from my point of view this is one of the worst investments you could make especially if purchasing the vehicle.  A lease might be a decent option, but once those maintenance plans run out, expect high maintenance cost.  

I'd rather buy a loaded out American Muscle car for around 40K than an entry level BMW for the same price... to me, most people buy these entry level cars to feel like they've "made it"... jakes on them when they go to trade that sucker in.. LOL

My dad's partner, a cardiologist making 300k+ a year drives a c300 benz. So stop all of this nonsense, you dudes sound like little kids.
that makes no sense just makes him sound cheap

if he didnt care about badge flossin why would he not get an economical car obviously he cares somewhat to an extent and has to push a mercedes yet he didnt pay the extra few thousand for more car

all this just shows is that this guy is cheap makes money but tries to be humble by pushing the same benz as 16 year old kids?

i know CEO's making millis a year push an old honda civic thats being humble diff from the rich doctor pushing the cheapest benz available (well now we got c250s and stuff but still)

My dad's partner, a cardiologist making 300k+ a year drives a c300 benz. So stop all of this nonsense, you dudes sound like little kids.

if he didnt care about badge flossin why would he not get an economical car obviously he cares somewhat to an extent and has to push a mercedes yet he didnt pay the extra few thousand for more car

all this just shows is that this guy is cheap makes money but tries to be humble by pushing the same benz as 16 year old kids?

i know CEO's making millis a year push an old honda civic thats being humble diff from the rich doctor pushing the cheapest benz available (well now we got c250s and stuff but still)

Buying an expensive car when can't really afford = stunting.

Buying something that costs less when he can afford more = cheap.

There's no way to do anything right with you guys.

im saying those c300s and what not are a big rip off

if your already ganna drop that much guap for a beamer or benz why not spend the extra few thousand and get a much better car to cost ratio

and your tryna to make that cardiologist seem humble but dude just wants to push a benz and chose like the cheapest one 

if your already ganna drop that much guap for a beamer or benz why not spend the extra few thousand and get a much better car to cost ratio

and your tryna to make that cardiologist seem humble but dude just wants to push a benz and chose like the cheapest one 

or he decided he didn't want/need that extra stuff

How old are you? In no way was I implying that he bought this car as an act of humility, but rather pointing out the fact that entry level luxury cars are not only catered to young adults trying to "stunt" beyond their means, but even professionals who are more than capable of buying higher end cars but feel as if the entry level cars suit their needs in terms of power, functionality, looks, and price.

And btw, being cheap is not at all a bad thing. You'll learn someday...when you'll be responsible for bearing your children's college expenses, wedding plans, and living arrangements as this doctor does. If he wants to treat himself to a "cheap" c300 mercedes, who are any of us to judge his lifestyle or financial status? Grow up

Last edited:
80% lease rate for da 328i in NYC....
laugh.gif

85% lease rate for da c-class in NYC
laugh.gif

just as i suspected, bunch of cats fronting, and damn SURE most of these aren't being written off as a business expense.

anything wrong if i get that new basic stingray corvette with zero options? or will i be judged for not getting the ZR1 :nerd:

People who spend every dime to buy a "entry level luxury car" or an old luxury car so they can say "all I whip is foreign" are ignorant.

Perfect example: I know a dude who has a 09 328i (got it in 2011), currently has no job, never made over 12/hr, no degree, never moved out of his parents basement...he's 24. Has a BMW logo as a tattoo (i'm dead serious) and posts his car on instagram every day.

Personally, I wouldn't buy a "luxury" (Bimmer, Audi, Benz, Infiniti) until I can legitmately afford the one I REALLY want with all the stuff I really want....plus I don't like small cars and most entry level luxury cars are..small. However, for some people that car they really want is a 1-series or C-Class, if so, more power to them.

But if you're spending your money on a nameplate for the sake of boosting your self esteem, not because you truly even like or can afford the car (i.e. would u buy it at the same price if the nameplate said Hyundai instead of Benz?) then you're a very sad individual.

My 2 cents.

Never got the appeal of foreign cars. It's breaking Toby Keith's dad's heart:

I drive trucks for a living thou,
Your defense is that you drive a delivery truck?
mean.gif

I dont see the relevance of you stating this?
that means:

i got a CDL so i DRIVE better then whoever trying to think im behind a wheel

i make MORE then enough to by w/e bull **** ride for cats to get off my sack about..but i've never been da type to cop something

"just to have it" thats da DUMBEST reason to have something. i live in NYC, in Manhattan. a car is da LAST thing i need, i could've

had MULTIPLE cars already, but i decided to do other things with it, now that this sneaker **** has taking a turn for da dorks, birds, and

dweebs, and you basically gotta know voodoo to cop online, im shifting my interests into automotive endeavors because im actually

ALOT more well informed about it vs when i was younger, when insurance is bloody high and car knowledge is at a low.

thats why i dont take da "well you have a car so________" canned responses from da twerps up in here cuz

da same thing about "entry luxury" is badge flossing

would come outta da mouth of money wit da phantom, a bimmer, a truck, a van, etc. and still rings true, facts is facts.

look at da chart of leases in NYC, a OVERWHELMING % of cats taking advantage just happens to be 328i and c-class pushers...

goes more and more down as you move up da size class, cuz cats with real money aint gonna sell themselves short with da baby

version of da big boss whip "just for da badge".

I drive trucks for a living thou,

Your defense is that you drive a delivery truck? :smh:

I dont see the relevance of you stating this?

that means:

i got a CDL so i DRIVE better then whoever trying to think im behind a wheel

i make MORE then enough to by w/e bull **** ride for cats to get off my sack about..but i've never been da type to cop something

"just to have it" thats da DUMBEST reason to have something. i live in NYC, in Manhattan. a car is da LAST thing i need, i could've

had MULTIPLE cars already, but i decided to do other things with it, now that this sneaker **** has taking a turn for da dorks, birds, and

dweebs, and you basically gotta know voodoo to cop online, im shifting my interests into automotive endeavors because im actually

ALOT more well informed about it vs when i was younger, when insurance is bloody high and car knowledge is at a low.

thats why i dont take da "well you have a car so________" canned responses from da twerps up in here cuz

da same thing about "entry luxury" is badge flossing

would come outta da mouth of money wit da phantom, a bimmer, a truck, a van, etc. and still rings true, facts is facts.

look at da chart of leases in NYC, a OVERWHELMING % of cats taking advantage just happens to be 328i and c-class pushers...

goes more and more down as you move up da size class, cuz cats with real money aint gonna sell themselves short with da baby

version of da big boss whip "just for da badge".

You keep going to this defense of you got money saved up and could buy this and that if you wanted to but anybody can do that if they don't have any bills man. There's plenty of people on here that have a nice car, house, and money stacked up that don't act like you on here.

With that said, I do understand you take the the cheapshots and lowblows on here like a champ and I can respect you for that and for your honesty on here cause you really could just lie on here.

Ninja the sneaker **** has been taken a turn. You late with that.

Speaking of that, I hope he sells them kicks while he can still get something for them. Once the hobby only get's into being about "limited" this and "limited that", it's going to be over soon and like beanie babies.

The only thing keeping it going is that sneakers do have a functional use and don't just sit there like baseball cards or beanie babies.

son pushes a Dave Mirra special and is acting like he is the ambassador of car purchases.
He can know whatever, but sons transportation has pegs.
and his lingo is reminiscent of AOL IM'ing with all of the "da's" and other nonsense he types.
You not doing it, b. Not at all. so why anyone would consider your opinion viable is beyond me.
Whip what you want to whip.
If it ain't in your price? Forget all that.
If you came from nothing and want to stunt? Do that.
You want to be economical? Do that.
It's your bread, therefore it's about what you want.

Ninja the sneaker **** has been taken a turn. You late with that.

Oh its bad, but da thing with me is i aint cop

All these joints "just to have em" i actually have

A interest in what i copped, & thankfully since most

Of da stuff i have carries zero regret, i have no need

To sell em, BUT since my purchases were keen

And well thought out, i can cash out pretty easy so

Its nice to know i can lean on that in a pinch.

A younger wouldve bought some bull **** car "just

To have it" now woth da wealth of automotive

knowledge i got from school & on my own with a

More mature taste i can pick a MUCH better whip

When da time comes.

son pushes a Dave Mirra special and is acting like he is the ambassador of car purchases.
He can know whatever, but sons transportation has pegs.
and his lingo is reminiscent of AOL IM'ing with all of the "da's" and other nonsense he types.
You not doing it, b. Not at all. so why anyone would consider your opinion viable is beyond me.
Whip what you want to whip.
[COLOR=#red]If it ain't in your price? Forget all that.
If you came from nothing and want to stunt? Do that.
You want to be economical? Do that.[/COLOR]

It's your bread, therefore it's about what you want.
View media item 543128

Like others have said, most of us generally don't care but when someone tries to stunt in an entry level it gets noticed

It's not like we're going around talking crap to all the entry level drivers but when I see someone pullup to a valet with a 5 year old 328 and diddy bop after they get out I'm going to laugh

I stated my opinion that I think entry level luxury is a waste of money. Doesn't mean I judge those who drive them. ... only the ones who try to stunt and I'm laughing not upset or bothered
I guess I just don't get it. I don't care if dude doing the Diddy dancing gif he can have it. Let that boy cook lol. That stuff isn't worth it but I really feel people at times have to use stuff like that to feel better about themselves. If dude had an Aventador and did the same thing a lot of the same people would have something to say then too. That's why I don't get it but hey everything isn't meant for me to get so enjoy. We just have to agree to disagree unless dude trying to come at you personally then I could understand.

Exactly. I have my own life to worry about to be laughing/caring that someone who bought something with their own money is "diddy bopping" out of his car. Who knows, he might have got a promotion at work. I'm sorry but I can't pay my rent with "niketalker's respect"

stop it. Maybe that's why he has a lot of money. Because he doesn't spend the extra couple of thousands for the higher model.

Back
Top Bottom