entry level luxury cars.... EDIT: I DO NOT want one. just want people's opinion.

This thread ruined my drive on the way home. I kept looking at BMWs to see what kind of 3 series they were, then I saw a guy in his 40s with a stick shift one series.. Never knew the difference until this thread, now I'm paying attention and subsequently judging people
mean.gif

I've been a car enthusiast since my pre teens. I'm 26 now and I've had it all from race to luxury. Some of you dudes sound like straight up snobs. Who cares if you think the next man is "doing it"?

Like others have said, most of us generally don't care but when someone tries to stunt in an entry level it gets noticed

It's not like we're going around talking crap to all the entry level drivers but when I see someone pullup to a valet with a 5 year old 328 and diddy bop after they get out I'm going to laugh

I stated my opinion that I think entry level luxury is a waste of money. Doesn't mean I judge those who drive them. ... only the ones who try to stunt and I'm laughing not upset or bothered

I copped the C350 but I thought about copping the CLS 550 which was still reasonable but really liked the C350 body style and I had to buy something asap. I will probably upgrade in a year or two. I definitely didnt get it to stunt just to say I had a benz and I dont really care what other people think because Im to old for that and am married so not trying to use it to pull anything.

I will say that I wouldnt recommend coping a luxury whip cause your maintenance costs are no joke. I just spent $1500 for regular service and transmission and brake fluid change. Nothing was even wrong with the car.:x:smh: I guess I could of probably done it cheaper at an independent shop but I dont want any issues if I need something repaired under warranty.

My dad's partner, a cardiologist making 300k+ a year drives a c300 benz. So stop all of this nonsense, you dudes sound like little kids.

I copped the C350 but I thought about copping the CLS 550 which was still reasonable but really liked the C350 body style and I had to buy something asap. I will probably upgrade in a year or two. I definitely didnt get it to stunt just to say I had a benz and I dont really care what other people think because Im to old for that and am married so not trying to use it to pull anything.

I will say that I wouldnt recommend coping a luxury whip cause your maintenance costs are no joke. I just spent $1500 for regular service and transmission and brake fluid change. Nothing was even wrong with the car.:x:smh: I guess I could of probably done it cheaper at an independent shop but I dont want any issues if I need something repaired under warranty.

You got charged that much 'cus you went to the dealer, not becus it was a luxury car.

This thread ruined my drive on the way home. I kept looking at BMWs to see what kind of 3 series they were, then I saw a guy in his 40s with a stick shift one series.. Never knew the difference until this thread, now I'm paying attention and subsequently judging people
mean.gif

Knowledge is power.

mean.gif

Knowledge is power.
They all drive better cars than me though
laugh.gif
. I would take any of those in a heartbeat and wouldnt care who thought I was fake stunting 

^ same here. I'm staying in my non luxury lane until I can make a move with out regret.

My dad's partner, a cardiologist making 300k+ a year drives a c300 benz. So stop all of this nonsense, you dudes sound like little kids.

Just because he makes a good amount of money and saved money by not getting a E or S class doesn't mean he spent his money wisely on the c300

Just because he makes a good amount of money and saved money by not getting a E or S class doesn't mean he spent his money wisely on the c300

This. Could've gotten a WAY nicer non luxury whip

Fully loaded.

Well he's had it for a few years now and is apparently happy with it, so i'm assuming he made the right choice buying a car he saw fit for his needs, in terms of functionality and looks. To imply that he bought it for the sake of "badge flossing" or trying to buy a car beyond his means is simply not true, which is what most of the cats here are saying about these cars.

Last edited:
Good to have ur business straight but lol "expenses pretty much nothin" make it sound like u eating ramen noodles and living in a ninjahood type room lol gotta make sure u treat yaself a lil bit

Nah I eat very good. I'm a bodybuilder you could say. An no I don't live with my moms. I got my own crib CT is just as expensive if not more than NY and NJ also there are many factors. I agree with treating myself.....it'll come in time though.

Last edited:
You got charged that much 'cus you went to the dealer, not becus it was a luxury car.

I know this man as I stated above but the cost is much greater with a luxury vehicle. Out of all the cars Ive had ie multiple Acuras even their 100k service to change the timing belt was only 900.

Well he's had it for a few years now and is apparently happy with it, so i'm assuming he made the right choice buying a car he saw fit for his needs, in terms of functionality and looks. To imply that he bought it for the sake of "badge flossing" or trying to buy a car beyond his means is simply not true, which is what most of the cats here are saying about these cars.

He may be happy with it but again that doesn't mean it was a wise choice economically.

Again idc what the reasons are I just believe entry level luxury is a rip off bc one is paying for the badge more than anything else

My barber just copped a new 760Li.

He's old Russian money through his father.

Had a S55 before that. His pops pushes a Bentley, with a (40K?) car wash in the garage of their mansion.

Back
Top Bottom